Need Help connecting to profile.

Discus and support Need Help connecting to profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought I posted this question earlier but I can not find it. I can not log into my account for some reason I can on the PC but I can not on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rhorsham, Jan 4, 2014.

1. rhorsham
    rhorsham Guest

I thought I posted this question earlier but I can not find it. I can not log into my account for some reason I can on the PC but I can not on the Xbox360. I have tried all of my emails and passwords that I can think of. Also I have been playing Lego
    Marvels game with my son and when we save it, it shows up sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Does anyone know why this is?

:)

rhorsham, Jan 4, 2014
  2. status code 800704cd

So i tried t connect to the internet but it didnt let me. I deleted my profile and when i tried to redownload it from x/live it said that profiles cannot be downloaded, at the bottom it said the code
    800704cd. Please help!!

FlukierKhan20, Jan 4, 2014
  3. BradUSR
    BradUSR Guest
    need help connecting

Proceed by doing the fallowing steps. This xbox feature will help you solve where you are having problems connecting to.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller (Xbox button in the center of your controller).
    2. Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
    3. Select Network Settings.
    4. Select Wired Network if you are prompted to do so
    5. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
    6. Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software.
    support.xbox.com/.../wired

BradUSR, Jan 4, 2014
  4. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Need profile help

Do you have both controllers turned on? With the other controller log in on the separate account. You need two controllers if you didn't know.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

i need help with this There was a problem finding that profile or connecting to the profile service.

Xbox Live is up and running right now. Can you explain what you were trying to do?
  6. MikeHellsing Win User

Need help on xbox profile

Nah, probably won't work, I used an Fake First and Last name, :p..
  7. juan van Win User

Need Help Erasing a Profile!

8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help recovering a profile.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bodark

Sorry to say that, may I know if you tried the alternative methods to recover your account here?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If yes and none of them works, in this case you may need to keep filling the account recovery form until it gets accepted.

Because these are the options available if the recover form is not accepted:

"Fill out the account recovery form again We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help.

Create a new Microsoft account You can always create a new Microsoft account in the interim if you’re having trouble with the recovery request and try again later when you remember something new that might help.

Add security and recovery features to your new account If you decide to create a new Microsoft account we recommend you follow the guidance to add one or more additional security contact info methods to your account right away. Review and set up an alternative sign in methods, such as the Microsoft Authenticator app to use to sign into your account."

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that regular Microsoft Support is not capable to send password reset links for security policies
Thema:

1. Need Help connecting to profile. - Similar Threads - Need Help connecting

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...