Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

Discus and support Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Prez_Venom, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?

submitted by /u/Prez_Venom
    [link] [comments]

/u/Prez_Venom, Jul 30, 2022
  2. squishybug162 Win User

Xbox 360 profile won't download to my Xbox Series S

Hi, my Xbox Series S is connected to WiFi but I will try directly connecting it to my router. My games were installed directly to the Xbox Series S but I just bought a external SSD drive 5 minutes ago to move everything so I can have more room and incase i needed to reset my Xbox. Let's see if those changes will help. Otherwise I have nothing else connected to my Xbox Series S. I have no mobile hotspot currently.

-Shawn
  3. MacCraker Win User

Controller refusing to unpair or pair to a system, and pairing to a nonexistant device

Turns out it was somehow trying to connect to either the xbox one s or xbox series s consoles in my house for some reason. Turning them off fixed it.

Sidenote: In all my experiences with wireless xbox controllers (xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x/s) the sync button needs to be held to be put into pairing mode (quarter ring rotating clockwise /flashing xbox logo), while the button on the console needs a single press, if it helps anyone.
  4. iTsFx Win User

Xbox series s and windows 11 remote play issues

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It sounds like your Xbox Series S may be experiencing a hardware issue if it is not turning on properly and only flashing. However, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is plugged in and turned on. Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the console and the outlet.

Try resetting the console by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it fully turns off, then turn it back on.

Check that your Xbox Series S is connected to the same network as your Windows 11 laptop. You can do this by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Network > Network settings.

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is set up for remote play by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Devices & connections > Remote features. Make sure that the "Enable remote features" option is turned on.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any hardware or software issues with your Xbox Series S.
  5. squishybug162 Win User

Xbox 360 profile won't download to my Xbox Series S

Hi AJ, I have tried the steps you provided plus direct connected my Xbox to my router. I can not get my Xbox 360 profile to download on my Xbox Series S. I have factory reset my Xbox Series S and tried again still won't work. I even restarted my modem and router to see if that would help. Nothing works I get the same message every time can't connect to Xbox live service, check you internet connection and try again.

Any other ideas? Xbox needs to fix this, this is ridiculous.

-Shawn
  6. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
Thema:

Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

1. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...