Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

Discus and support Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrianCampos2, May 20, 2022.

1. BrianCampos2
    BrianCampos2 Guest

I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up anywhere.

:)

BrianCampos2, May 20, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BrianCampos2. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Does your headset work on other computer or other devices than the computer you're testing it?

Did you try any troubleshooting steps already?

What exact model is your headset?

Waiting for your answers so I can better assist you.
  3. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

Hi Lemm,

I have the same headset for my PC and to use it on my Xbox One it needed to be connected via the controller. To do that you will need a connector that joins the headset and mic jacks into one jack to plug into the controller. In the end my experience with
    them on console was sub par and I ended up picking up a separate headset for my Xbox. Hope it helps
  4. LK Guardian Win User

Can I use the Xbox One Controller's 3.5mm jack to plug in my headset for Windows 10 Xbox Party Chat?

Alright, I have messed with different configurations and have found that it is because I was using Bluetooth to connect my controller to my computer. I plugged in the controller via USB and the Xbox App detected the headset and microphone immediately.

Is there a way to use the headset through the controller via bluetooth? Or will I have to stick with a wired connection?
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Headset connection direct to console?

It said I can hook up Amy headset with a 3.5 mm jack to it. I assume,Ed I could connect this to the controller. Then connect my 3.5mm wired headset to this to hear just team chat. Is that right or should I just connect the 3.5mm wired headset directly to
    the controller for team chat?

I don't like the headset that came with the console/ controller because it's so big. I just want a tiny headset like the 360 wireless headset was. So if I hook up a 3.5mm headset directly to the controller or via the stereo headset adapter ( which one?)
    will I get mono team chat via the headset ( Kinevt will be unplugged) and game sound through my surround sound? I hate having conversations that occurr in my family room to be heard and either mocked or commented on- so Kinevt is out for chat. I have a 5.1
    surround system hooked up so I don't want to hear people scream at the top of their lungs, as some do, through my speakers. Since Xbox sucks and has no headset like the wireless 360 headset, what are my options? I bought a wired 3.5 mm headset snd the headset
    adapter, since idk what I need to use a wired headset? Csn I plug a wireless 360 official headset into the Xbox one controller with the cord that would lead to the power adapter, or is there a way to make the wireless 360 headset a wired one that'll be compatible
    with the Xbox one controller?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset

If the headset is only a Bluetooth headset, then it cannot be connected to the Xbox, as the console does not support Bluetooth. However, you can connect a wired headset to the controller via 3.5 mm audio jack. If the headset can be connected that way, then you will have to connect via the wire.
Thema:

1. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...