Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...

Discus and support Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help changing the email the person used to set up my son's Xbox One. Not the email for Xbox live/store, that one is the correct one. It's the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jennyt44, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Jennyt44
    Jennyt44 Guest

Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...

I need help changing the email the person used to set up my son's Xbox One. Not the email for Xbox live/store, that one is the correct one. It's the email used to set up the password to even get to the home screen.. Can anyone help me, please?!

:)

Jennyt44, Dec 21, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email) ?? HELP PLEASE!!

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

if you want to change the account e-mail, follow this guide.

remove an existing alias from your microsoft account

Warning When removing an email alias that's connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can't be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.

Sign in to your account by using your existing alias and password.

Sign in to your account

Go to Your info at the top of the page.

Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.

Select the alias that you want to remove.

If it’s a primary alias, select a new primary before you remove the old one. To do so, select one of the other aliases that are on the account, and then select Make primary.

You'll use this new primary alias to send and receive emails, access your Microsoft account information, and appear on devices.

To remove the email address or phone number that you no longer want, select the option Remove that's next to it, and then follow the instructions that are provided.

add a new alias to your microsoft account

Sign in to your account by using your existing alias and password.

Sign in to your account

https://account.microsoft.com/?refd=support.xbo...

Go to Your info at the top of the page.

Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.

You might be asked to verify your account before any changes can be made. Follow the instructions that are provided to select your alias:

Select Add email. You can create either a new Outlook.com email address or add an address that you already have. Then, select Add alias. After you’re returned to the previous screen, select Verify, and then follow the instructions that are provided.

Or, select Add phone number. Enter the phone number that you want to use, and then select Next. When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code in the text message, and then select Next.

Note Email addresses and phone numbers that are already set up as an alias on another account can’t be used.

to remove the account from your console and add another one follow these guidelines

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in to the account. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed and then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

adding the account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer picture in the upper left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. Selecting this option will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign In and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  3. P4R4D0XSHADO Win User

Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email) ?? HELP PLEASE!!

4. SammieChaos Win User

moving son's gamertag

You could try changing the primary email account with the Gamertag. You will need to set him up an email of his own and then change the email address associated with the Xbox Live account. This should release your email from his gamertag, you may need
    to change the family settings first.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

Transferring an Xbox live account to a different Microsoft account without deleting either of them

I believe what you are asking is; "Is there a way to change your Xbox live (GamerTag?) account to a different email" ?

If so, then yes. All you would really need to do is go into the account settings of the Xbox Live GamerTag and change your primary email to the new email address you have access to.

Here's a link that will help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  6. FRIENDLY FELLO Win User

Changing e-mail address

I need to change my email for my xbox live but my old email is broken can someone help
Thema:

1. Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)... - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  6. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]