Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZH0W7EK, Aug 2, 2018.

1. ZH0W7EK
    ZH0W7EK Guest

This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ZH0W7EK, Aug 2, 2018
  2. eON Crayon
    eON Crayon Guest
    Email Address for Promotions and Receipts

I need help changing my email address for the promotions from xbox one and more importantly the receipts for the games I buy. I changed my microsoft email, but their emails are still being sent to my old address. Thanks!

eON Crayon, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Internet Expert, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2018
  5. whiteandshiny, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to contact their customer support.
  7. whiteandshiny Win User

8. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Whats going on with the rewards/points

This happened to me with my weekly streak being stuck at week one for ages. You need to email Microsoft Rewards Support for help with that.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

Wrong email to get notifications.

10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Need help with changing my email on my account

Thema:

1. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  6. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]