Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data

Discus and support Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently updated my game and it asked me if I wanted to is the xbox saved data or cloude I did cloude save didn't mean to was wondering how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kelli smith1, Mar 3, 2023.

1. kelli smith1
    kelli smith1 Guest

I recently updated my game and it asked me if I wanted to is the xbox saved data or cloude I did cloude save didn't mean to was wondering how do I change it to xbox save on the game

:)

kelli smith1, Mar 3, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Game Progress

You can upload your save data from the 360 to the cloud (You need to enable cloud saving), on the Xbox One when booting your game you can then tell it to recover your save data from the cloud so you can continue where you left off
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashing at Senna Screen

Hello Ivan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning saved data for Forza Horizon 4, and if there is a way to revert to a previous save file.

Unfortunately, when it comes to cloud saved data, data that is stored whenever accessing any game overwrites all previously existing game save data. You can find more information about cloud saved data through our
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ.

Let us know if this helped, and we wish you the best!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Storage

Hi Saalikh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on save data. If the console is an Xbox one all save data is automatically

saved to the cloud
    . Once you launch the game again it will get the save from the cloud by saying (syncing data for (name of game)).

If the console is an Xbox 360 and you enabled cloud saves then it will work same as Xbox one. If you haven't enabled cloud save, it will delete it completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Jeremy Grey Win User

MW2 light orb bug no fixes!

Hello, thank you for reaching out.

When you deleted the save data did you also delete it from the cloud save storage?

If the save data is corrupt, it will need to be deleted from the cloud as well or else the corrupted data will be uploaded back.
Thema:

1. Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  6. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]