Need help canceling Xbox Live Subscription

Discus and support Need help canceling Xbox Live Subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. Some months ago, I added a Xbox Live 1 month subrsctiption. At this time I didn't know that I could only cancel this at the website. Due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iraxt, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Iraxt
    Iraxt Guest

Hi there.

Some months ago, I added a Xbox Live 1 month subrsctiption. At this time I didn't know that I could only cancel this at the website.

Due to a mistake I made years ago, givng the wrong number as an account detail and having an old backup e-mail that I don't remember the password for, I'll have to wait 30 days for my e-mail to validate that it's me trying to access it.

Anyways. Getting a little side-tracked there. I want to stop the renewal of my Live Subscription. And ONLY the RENEWAL, not the Subscription. If any employee could help me with this, I'd be happy.

By the way, as you may have noticed, I'm not that good in english.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

:)

Iraxt, Jan 14, 2014
  2. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Wait so you get 2 free games every month even if you stop paying for Gold??

Yeah, unless something has changed recently, you get to keep your Xbox 360 gold games.

But the Xbox One gold games you need to have an active subscription.

Here it is from the official Xbox site:

HappyTroopa, Jan 14, 2014
  3. xbox live subscription renewal

Hi Could somebody please help me with canceling the live gold subscription. I just wanted to join for 1 month. I have gone into my account and xbox gold but it doesnt give me the option to cancel subscription

NerdyKibbles3, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you can't cancel via the website, you will need to contact phone support. They are the only ones who can turn off auto-renewal for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 14, 2014
  5. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

6. iRayDawg Win User

xbox trying to charge a closed bank account

7. RedNewt1 Win User

Cancel membership please

8. X MiXtuRE X Win User

Could I cancle my xbox account ?

9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancel subscription

Thema:

1. Need help canceling Xbox Live Subscription - Similar Threads - Need help canceling

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  5. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  6. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  7. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  8. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  9. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f
  10. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c