need help can i talk to someone

Discus and support need help can i talk to someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gift card is saying that I made a purchase but I di dn't a0fe8966-4c33-41f7-95e5-497ee750af78 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meegan schlem, Jun 10, 2020.

  1. need help can i talk to someone


    My gift card is saying that I made a purchase but I di

    dn't

    :)
     
    Meegan schlem, Jun 10, 2020
    #1
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

    need help can i talk to someone

    Are you talking about an Xbox gift card?

    Are you talking about like a visa gift card?

    What type of gift card are you talking about?

    Have you checked your order history at account.microsoft.com to see what the purchase may have been for?
  3. H1J1NX 413 Win User

    need help can i talk to someone

    What kind of gift card do you have? Is it an Xbox giftcard? If so once you redeem it the entire balance of the giftcard should be available on your account. You can try to redeem it again

    here
    or view your purchase history
    here
    .

    You can also visit https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us for more help
  4. MoeZArts Win User

    need help can i talk to someone

  5. DaffodilChip858 Win User

    I need to talk to someone

    Hi Niquanbarber,

    Which game have you bought?

    maybe you need to have Xbox live gold to play the game?

    Greetings,

  6. davemcfly85 Win User

    I need to talk to someone

    please do not bump a thread from 11 months ago thanks.
Thema:

need help can i talk to someone

Loading...
  1. need help can i talk to someone - Similar Threads - need help talk

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings: so I got banned a month ago and I got unbanned. 2 weeks ago and it still won't let me text or use party it says something with privacy settings but I fixed it and still won't let me Text or party...
  8. I need help, i had a ban that ended but i still cant talk? rly need help nd contact

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, i had a ban that ended but i still cant talk? rly need help nd contact: So i recently had a 2 week ban where I couldnt play any online games or talk (comm) ban from ANY account on my xbox. It has been 2 days since that ban has ended, right now i can play online games...
  9. Need help please I'm unbanned yet I can't talk to friends

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help please I'm unbanned yet I can't talk to friends: the dates are gone and I can play again but I can talk to my friends and I checked the enforcement history and itheres doesn't give me a clear indication that I'm permanently banned please help...
  10. help i need to talk to my friends

    in XBoX on Consoles
    help i need to talk to my friends: so every time I join a party I cant talk because my settings are on blocked but every time pick every body it goes to block 786fcf8d-7478-4825-a278-5b95402dba67