Need Help Asap Please I Am Very Scared

Discus and support Need Help Asap Please I Am Very Scared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was Playing Some Black Ops 2 Snd And There Was This Guy In The Lobby And He Was Threatening To Boot Me Offline And Dox Me And Hack Me And Then He... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaNdOmega323, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Need Help Asap Please I Am Very Scared

Hi I was Playing Some Black Ops 2 Snd And There Was This Guy In The Lobby And He Was Threatening To Boot Me Offline And Dox Me And Hack Me And Then He Sent Me A Message Saying He Was Gonna Dox Me And I Am Very Scared Right Now And I Need Some Help His GamerTag
    Was [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    I Got Proof Of Him Saying He Was Gonna Dox Me

Picture Removed by Moderator - Contains GamerTag and Message from the use - Please see Forum Guidelines

:)

AlphaNdOmega323, Sep 18, 2017
  2. schangbang
    schangbang Guest
    i need help ASAP please

iv tried going to the actual website and logging onto the parent email, i remembered the pass for the account on yahoo but my account was hacked on there, and i cant see the verification link that was sent. iv tried every possible option, and i updated my
    account to an adult one, so i shouldnt be having this problem in the first place. and i cant give u my email, id have to be confirned ur a microsoft employee

schangbang, Sep 18, 2017
  3. schangbang
    schangbang Guest
    i need help ASAP please

and also when i turned 18 it asked me to change my account to a adult account. and now idk whats happening but if i cant play xbox on my account iv owned for over 4 years and has hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars spent on it, we will be having a problem
    microsoft.

schangbang, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't done so already, you'll need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Just to add to Smwutches comment the best way to report the person is to click the Report Message button shown in your pic. Then you can block him so he cannot contact you again.

Remember, no one can get your personal info unless you give it to them.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Just to add to Smwutches comment the best way to report the person is to click the Report Message button shown in your pic. Then you can block him so he cannot contact you again.

Remember, no one can get your personal info unless you give it to them.
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you'll need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. voteDC Win User

I am very scared and confused please help me and XBLET

This is a known issue with people who have previously had a gamerscore reset. Don't worry about it you wont get into any more trouble. Also if you check your achievement progress on your console the real amount of gamerscore is shown there.
  9. schangbang Win User

i need help ASAP please

iv tried going to the actual website and logging onto the parent email, i remembered the pass for the account on yahoo but my account was hacked on there, and i cant see the verification link that was sent. iv tried every possible option, and i updated my
    account to an adult one, so i shouldnt be having this problem in the first place. and i cant give u my email, id have to be confirned ur a microsoft employee
  10. schangbang Win User

i need help ASAP please

and also when i turned 18 it asked me to change my account to a adult account. and now idk whats happening but if i cant play xbox on my account iv owned for over 4 years and has hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars spent on it, we will be having a problem
    microsoft.
Thema:

1. Need Help Asap Please I Am Very Scared - Similar Threads - Need Help Asap

2. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...
  3. HELP NEEDED ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED ASAP: Hey guys I need help, so bassicly I bought RDR2 yesterday and I got order confirmation but I cannot find the game or download it at all on xbox series s, and when I go to the store only option is...
  4. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  6. Verification code need help ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code need help ASAP: me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old phone number and email which she no longer...
  7. p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    p i need help asap so i can reset my password.: me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my...
  8. I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP: Okay so my friend purchased a game for Xbox for me. I didn't realize I had an account with the email address already The game went to that email address I installed it and opened it up to share...
  9. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  10. Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP: Hi all, I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on my computer (surface laptop 4), and when i launch it brings me to the screen to start the game, then to continue (out of continue, exit, and...