Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned...

Discus and support Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had bedrock on my account for a while before the migrations happened and I would like to play java on the account but whenever I try to it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTCN123x, Dec 26, 2022.

1. xTCN123x
    xTCN123x Guest

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned...

I have had bedrock on my account for a while before the migrations happened and I would like to play java on the account but whenever I try to it says that i still need to buy it or play the demo. I have tried to claim it from my account and see if the store page says "get it" as it says in the FAQ page but it is still asking for me to purchase the game. Any help is appreciated.

:)

xTCN123x, Dec 26, 2022
  2. xTCN123x Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

I have owned it since 2017 here is the screenshot you had asked about
    [​IMG]
  3. xTCN123x Win User

Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

I do have game pass for the console.
  4. Francia J. Win User

If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
  5. xTCN123x Win User

I have a purchase for Minecraft in the billing section and I have been able to play bedrock on this account for years. I am only recently been trying to play java with this account.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I got you here a screenshot with references. Here's for the Minecraft which is the Xbox version.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned... - Similar Threads - Need Help accessing

2. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  3. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  4. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  5. I need help to access my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to access my games: So I have wifi which my Xbox said the connection is all good as well as the gamepass ultimate. However I’m unable to play any games as it says I need to sign in on the account that purchased it, I...
  6. I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.: I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then...
  7. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  10. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access: Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of I contacted support and they directed me to...