need guidance about GTA online please help

Discus and support need guidance about GTA online please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Constant_Orchid6113, Mar 11, 2026.

  1. need guidance about GTA online please help


    I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including premium enterprise starter pack. I have no idea how to play GTA online and what to do. someone please help me In this case. I'm from Pakistan...everyone is welcomed to help me...it will be really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Constant_Orchid6113
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Constant_Orchid6113, Mar 11, 2026
    #1
  2. Optiprime1 best Win User

    How do you get an Xbox Live Free(Silver) Account?

    Guys can you guys add me? I need to have free silver or gold memebrship to play GTA Online my rank is 6 so I need your guys help cause I'm so tired of seeing my other friends playing GTA Online and I'm only at Story Mode so please help me!
  3. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

    In need of guidance

    By default, my game was set to Novice when I started it. I'm not sure if they have enemy scaling like Oblivion did, but if so, my tendency to Sneak a lot may have caused some premature power leveling. As far as supplies, you can also kill lots of animals
    and use the hides to create leather, which makes armor.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    In need of guidance

    Gold will eventually come as you progress within the game. Didn't need a house. I had to spend some time in jail. :)

    You have to really build up your magic before you can run around as a true mage. Start using some kind of blade with a spell. The game manual has all of the details of crafting.

    For example to chop wood, get an wood axe.

    To mine ore, get a pick axe. Collect animal hides to make leather at a tannery.

    You'll get the hang of it.

    The game is very overwhelming. Dont to try to take it all in at once.
  5. MrXbox900 Win User

    In need of guidance

    there are necromancers running throughout skyrim that will try to kill you and they wear mage robe's that boost your magicka refill to 25-75 percent depending on wich one you find.
  6. NENGaming Win User

    In need of guidance

    Thanks very much guys. Yeah I just got my dorm room hehe, stashed loads of stuff there. Is there a difficulty setting then? I didn't know that :O

    Thanks for the tip about reading the manual too. I rushed head on into the game and didn't even think about reading it, I'm so lazy sometimes!
Thema:

need guidance about GTA online please help

Loading...
  1. need guidance about GTA online please help - Similar Threads - need guidance GTA

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Stuck on Insider build (xb_flt_2506), OSU1 fails with E101 – need recovery guidance

    in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Insider build (xb_flt_2506), OSU1 fails with E101 – need recovery guidance: Hi all, My Xbox One is currently stuck in a system update loop. It’s running an Insider build: **26100.4855.amd64fre.xb_flt_2506ge.250612-1215** I’m no longer enrolled in the Insider program,...
  10. Hacked Microsoft/Minecraft Account Recovery – UUID Known, Need Guidance

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft/Minecraft Account Recovery – UUID Known, Need Guidance: Dear Microsoft Community, I’m reaching out in hopes that someone here can help me recover my compromised Microsoft account, which is linked to my Minecraft profile. Despite multiple attempts...