Need gears of war collection codes to be resent. msg containing them got deleted. send to email
Discus and support Need gears of war collection codes to be resent. msg containing them got deleted. send to email in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I finally got my codes but when i opened the message it deleted itself, guess it had something to do with the recent update. So i need the codes for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bluejragonking, Dec 17, 2016.
Thema:
Need gears of war collection codes to be resent. msg containing them got deleted. send to email
Loading...
-
Need gears of war collection codes to be resent. msg containing them got deleted. send to email - Similar Threads - Need gears war
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
Can't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to...: Can't play gears of war 2. I have game pass core, but in game it's telling me I need to have profile settings to allow online play. I have everything listed as allow in privacy settings... -
Need gear badly
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed gear badly: What's up guys I got me and a buddy I'm a 29 Hunter he's a 34 titan were looking for players to do vault of glass crota and a few other things we both got mics were both mid 20s so we aren't gonna... -
Path to Extreme Gear Set Blocked, Need Solution
in XBoX Games and AppsPath to Extreme Gear Set Blocked, Need Solution: Howdy. As far as I can tell It is impossible for me to get Reiko's extreme complete set. I have all the pieces required, but one of them is only elite, not extreme: Reiko's Mass Driver Woods....