need gamertag change looked into

Discus and support need gamertag change looked into in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am tired of having my gamertag changed and having to answer questions on Microsoft policies just to get an a supposed called review of the gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlatKitten57497, Oct 24, 2017.

1. need gamertag change looked into

I am tired of having my gamertag changed and having to answer questions on Microsoft policies just to get an a supposed called review of the gamertag is bullcrap I need people in the enforcement team to respond back to this so I can get this issue solved

:)

FlatKitten57497, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Forced gamertag change

Sorry, but no. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle gamertag changes. Since you've already submitted a review that means they've already looked into it twice.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Changed Gamertag

I paid to change my gamertag. But when I sign into my account, it still is my old gamertag. Why did it not change? Is there something I need to do?

CashSwagGaming1, Oct 24, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Unfortunately nobody from the enforcement team posts here.

If you're getting forced gamertag changes it's obviously because your gamertag breaks the rules. The rules on gamertags can be found in the code of conduct.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 24, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Unfortunately nobody from the enforcement team posts here.

If you're getting forced gamertag changes it's obviously because your gamertag breaks the rules. The rules on gamertags can be found in the code of conduct.
  6. xTye Win User

Gamertag Changed

It looks like someone paid and changed it. Unfortunately, you'll need to pay to change it back to the previous gamertag.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

gamertag

The gamertag you have now does not look like a generated one so you must have changed it.

If you want to change it again then you will need to pay,you can't request a free gamertag change i'm afraid.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Got to thinking after the fact that this isn't very nice to see

If you are looking to change your gamertag you can do from
    here
    or right on the console. However you would need to pay a fee for the change.
  9. Fwde Win User

Need a Gamertag Change

I got told that the enforcement team could help me change it free of charge?
Thema:

1. need gamertag change looked into - Similar Threads - need gamertag change

2. my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental...: my gamertag includes personal information i need to change it now (it was an accidental change from the first one so now i have to pay to change it) 0dd4ace5-41ba-4d06-8b95-274894dcd177
  3. xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway: I have no login activity, and my normal gamertag by no means goes against code of conduct. I have no prior Enforcment history and active suspensions. I changed my name to what it rightfully was....
  4. I need to change the email associated with my gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email associated with my gamertag.: When I created my Xbox account it was with my moms email and I want to change it to mine without changing her Microsoft account email 16219f14-be01-4587-b47e-cecb386bf293
  5. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  6. need to change gamertag but don't own Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to change gamertag but don't own Xbox: I don't own an Xbox gaming system but I need to change my gamertag. I had been told before that i could buy a Microsoft Xbox gift card but I'm not sure if the gift card funds could be used to...
  7. Need to change the xbox gamertag to my sons email address instead of mine, so he does not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to change the xbox gamertag to my sons email address instead of mine, so he does not...: How do I switch the linkage from my Microsoft account to my sons? My Microsoft account has to remain with me. Thanks in advance. a1ed80c3-347c-4609-814c-deda94f336a2
  8. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay

in XBoX on Windows
    I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay: So basically i have this old gamertag that i got bored of and tried to change it but i need to pay. It is my right not to pay for it (this came out kinda agressive but you know what i am...
  10. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b