need gamertag change looked into

Discus and support need gamertag change looked into in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am tired of having my gamertag changed and having to answer questions on Microsoft policies just to get an a supposed called review of the gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlatKitten57497, Oct 24, 2017.

1. need gamertag change looked into

I am tired of having my gamertag changed and having to answer questions on Microsoft policies just to get an a supposed called review of the gamertag is bullcrap I need people in the enforcement team to respond back to this so I can get this issue solved

:)

FlatKitten57497, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Forced gamertag change

Sorry, but no. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle gamertag changes. Since you've already submitted a review that means they've already looked into it twice.

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Changed Gamertag

I paid to change my gamertag. But when I sign into my account, it still is my old gamertag. Why did it not change? Is there something I need to do?

CashSwagGaming1, Oct 24, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Unfortunately nobody from the enforcement team posts here.

If you're getting forced gamertag changes it's obviously because your gamertag breaks the rules. The rules on gamertags can be found in the code of conduct.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 24, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Unfortunately nobody from the enforcement team posts here.

If you're getting forced gamertag changes it's obviously because your gamertag breaks the rules. The rules on gamertags can be found in the code of conduct.
  6. xTye Win User

Gamertag Changed

It looks like someone paid and changed it. Unfortunately, you'll need to pay to change it back to the previous gamertag.
  7. Tezzarrific Win User

Refund on gamertag

you cannot refund a gamertag change, the tag is shown how it will look before confirming, once changed you need to pay again to change again.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

gamertag

The gamertag you have now does not look like a generated one so you must have changed it.

If you want to change it again then you will need to pay,you can't request a free gamertag change i'm afraid.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Got to thinking after the fact that this isn't very nice to see

If you are looking to change your gamertag you can do from
    here
    or right on the console. However you would need to pay a fee for the change.
Thema:

1. need gamertag change looked into - Similar Threads - need gamertag change

2. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  3. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  4. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  5. I need to pay for changing the Gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    I need to pay for changing the Gamertag: The last time I changed Gamertag was like 3 years ago, and I still need to pay 9.99$ CAD? Should be free after a year submitted by /u/Willblanc [link] [comments]
  6. I need help getting a gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting a gamertag.: My friend has an old xbox account he hasnt used for 10 years, it's gonna be his birthday very soon and I would like to know if it is at all possible? He would like to access it but he made the...
  7. How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase a gamertag from email that i dont need?: I somehow have added a useless gamertag to my email address/microsoft account and it has been causing me problems. Unfortunately I'm unable to setup a Capcom ID along with issues with other 3rd...
  8. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  9. I changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to...: I changed my gamertag almost 35 hours ago and it still hasn’t changed, what do I need to do? Have this happening on two accounts right now, thanks in advance! 7b8b2f71-aec8-4fbf-8537-266b1a96b09a
  10. I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...: My friend come over when I was playing xbox and he changed my username when I went downstairs and now I have no name changes so I need another one could someone help me please...