Need Friends for minecraft

Discus and support Need Friends for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for people to play with because I have a lot of amazing maps but none of my friends play. Id love to host hunger games and other things... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LingeringPig, Jan 11, 2014.

1. LingeringPig
    LingeringPig Guest

I'm looking for people to play with because I have a lot of amazing maps but none of my friends play. Id love to host hunger games and other things like that I just need more people.

:)

LingeringPig, Jan 11, 2014
  2. wanted players for minecraft

i need some friends on my acct. for minecraft im not that good with a computer but i still can play minecraft. i need some friends on minecraft microsoft acct. thank you

SowingWarrior65, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest
    need friends for minecraft

Im a older gamer so like dont add me if ur under 30 lol, anyone wants to add me i dont PvP in minecraft and i dont care who runs the server im happy just to help out and chill.

Trollface2, Jan 11, 2014
  4. tambalinat
    tambalinat Guest

If you're 16 or under send a request to Mythbusters13. I'm only allowed to friend other kids.

tambalinat, Jan 12, 2014
  5. UnkownAlias Win User

in need of minecraft friends ! ;(

Add me i need someone to hang with and build. so tired of playing alone and all my friends are always busy lol
  6. CountrGirlDaisy Win User

Minecraft Friends needed.....

7. EvilMrJames 08 Win User

Need Minecraft Friends

Evilmrjames08

I need friends to play with.
  8. xXBrofist101Xx Win User

Need Minecraft Friends

add me i like to play survival and mine
  9. Pyrosplosion Win User

Minecraft friends needed!

I am currently working on "Arkheim," a Fantasy-Roleplay map of kingdoms and conquest. In Arkhiem my role is prince of Plumeshire. what will you be? what kingdom will you join, or will you settle your own? all questions may be answered when you join Arkhiem!
    Also please keep to the rules and respect others, posting a requested bio on this forum is appreciated but not required (not everything is guaranteed. please keep bio in the following format:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: (First) (Last is optional)

Title: (Lord, Prince, Smith, etc)

Weapon of Choice: (Mace, Spear, Shortsword, Dagger, Magic, etc)

Class (if applicable): (Assassin, Warrior, Wizard, etc)

Personality Notes: (something short, not your life story. try adjectives)

Additional Requests: (Questions about what you may have or just about the game.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thema:

1. Need Friends for minecraft - Similar Threads - Need Friends minecraft

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  5. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  6. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...
  7. Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I need Live Gold to play with my friend on minecraft, (Both are on Xbox)?: Hello, I want to play minecraft with a friend but we do not have live gold. My friend and I are both on a Xbox device and want to play together, Is Live gold mandatory?...
  8. Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to buy minecraft for playstation to crossplatform with my friend who uses...: Hi, I have a friend who owns minecraft on Playstation (I own minecraft for both Xbox and PC). I want to join him, but to do that I need to link my Microsoft account to Playstation to make it cross...
  9. Need a friend to play minecraft with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a friend to play minecraft with: I prefer someone close the same age I am and im 14 a270f5d4-09c6-498a-8357-37d03c3595aa
  10. need minecraft friends to play with me and my lil brother friend us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need minecraft friends to play with me and my lil brother friend us.: add us to friends for mine craft play ffbf85be-fde2-4fc1-a68e-dbe8f23b66d3