Need friends! (Especially for Minecraft)

Discus and support Need friends! (Especially for Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, guys! I want to play with friends on Minecraft, to build a world together!! Please add me! c3518a06-c584-4b9c-a7ab-d9234e262cf2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by henryevasco, Jan 11, 2014.

1. henryevasco
    henryevasco Guest

Hi, guys! I want to play with friends on Minecraft, to build a world together!!
    Please add me!

:)

henryevasco, Jan 11, 2014
  2. wanted players for minecraft

i need some friends on my acct. for minecraft im not that good with a computer but i still can play minecraft. i need some friends on minecraft microsoft acct. thank you

SowingWarrior65, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest
    need friends for minecraft

Im a older gamer so like dont add me if ur under 30 lol, anyone wants to add me i dont PvP in minecraft and i dont care who runs the server im happy just to help out and chill.

Trollface2, Jan 11, 2014
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support please look into this - Still Unresolved

Same issue for my son and his friend. It's really bad especially since its Minecraft. I know MS didn't make it, but still, it's bad form.
  5. UnkownAlias Win User

in need of minecraft friends ! ;(

Add me i need someone to hang with and build. so tired of playing alone and all my friends are always busy lol
  6. CountrGirlDaisy Win User

Minecraft Friends needed.....

7. EvilMrJames 08 Win User

Need Minecraft Friends

Evilmrjames08

I need friends to play with.
  8. xXBrofist101Xx Win User

Need Minecraft Friends

add me i like to play survival and mine
Thema:

1. Need friends! (Especially for Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Need friends Especially

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  5. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  6. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  8. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  9. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  10. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...