need friends, add me

Discus and support need friends, add me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need friends to play minecraft with if you are interested my gamer tag is GayMurdoc 263cc53b-d0d4-46f9-9010-155f1986f1d2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MurdocFluxes, Jan 12, 2014.

1. MurdocFluxes
    MurdocFluxes Guest

need friends, add me

I need friends to play minecraft with if you are interested my gamer tag is
    GayMurdoc

:)

MurdocFluxes, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Need friends? Add me

im 9 and just started no mic but im learning how to build things so if thats okay about my age and no mic yet add me i play a lot trying to learn

LesserDinosaur0, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Tox1cSage
    Tox1cSage Guest
    Need friends? Add me

I am 13 and looking for somebody to play minecraft with, Im in Timezone 10:00AM GMT <-If you wanted to know... Anyways add me I have a mic and all, I've been playing Minecraft on pc since 2009 when Alpha was released so I know the game well,
    Looking forward to some new friends!

Regards -Luke

BTW : I have friends to play with us...

Tox1cSage, Jan 12, 2014
  4. MurdocFluxes
    MurdocFluxes Guest

need friends, add me

p.s. I'm getting xbox gold on the either on the first of the month or sooner.

MurdocFluxes, Jan 12, 2014
  5. LesserDinosaur0 Win User

Need friends? Add me

im 9 and just started no mic but im learning how to build things so if thats okay about my age and no mic yet add me i play a lot trying to learn
  6. ExecutiveThrone Win User

Need friends? Add me

Hey add me I'm 13 as well I'm getting a mic soon but currently only have the kinect to use as a bad mic!
  7. MurdocFluxes Win User

need friends, add me

p.s. I'm getting xbox gold on the either on the first of the month or sooner.
  8. J.R.G. Win User

Add me if you need friends

@Bizzaro..... GG is a teacher of what???
    I would roll on the floor laughing if he was a gym teacher! ;-)

Peace, J.R.
  9. KLRSKIR Win User

Add me if you need friends

Could we please get this back on topic for the sake of the OP?

I'll also add that correcting someone on their spelling and/or grammar on a public forum with users from all over the world is a bit counter productive. Illustrated well here I believe. Carry on, be productive and happy gaming!
Thema:

need friends, add me

1. need friends, add me - Similar Threads - need friends add

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  5. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  6. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  10. just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me pazienza95 ...: just started playing and need a friend to play with im level 4 right now add me :) 8afba209-42ae-485b-903c-15aed652fa23