Need experienced extinction players

Discus and support Need experienced extinction players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to get achievements on all three ....i have beat all three but wanting to get some stuff ...plz message me on xbl if u can help...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o BROK3N o, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest

    Need experienced extinction players


    Trying to get achievements on all three ....i have beat all three but wanting to get some stuff ...plz message me on xbl if u can help...

    :)
     
    o BROK3N o, Apr 11, 2014
    #1
  2. o BROK3N o
    o BROK3N o Guest
    already in a clan...but looking for ppl to play extinction or titanfall..and to play with other ppl...xb1

    looking for experienced extinction players....and soem ppl to play with ..im on the xbox one..
     
    o BROK3N o, Apr 11, 2014
    #2
  3. Extinction Mode Help/Need Players

    I need some help in Extinction Mode, trying to escape and get ALL of the challenges done, I keep getting people who just leave or purposely mess up the challenges.

    If you wanna help let me know, add me or message me and we'll play Need experienced extinction players :) Thanks.
     
    MN KNOCKOUT 612, Apr 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Need experienced extinction players

    Hi,

    So when you have the maps for the 360 i can help you, i have finish all three maps and so when we need two players more i can ask my friends. Sorry about my english, im from germany, but i understand english better than i write.

    Send me on xbox 360 a friendmembership.

    Greetings raimers
     
    Raimers Deluxe, Apr 15, 2014
    #4
  5. Raimers Deluxe Win User

    Need experienced extinction players

    Hi,

    So when you have the maps for the 360 i can help you, i have finish all three maps and so when we need two players more i can ask my friends. Sorry about my english, im from germany, but i understand english better than i write.

    Send me on xbox 360 a friendmembership.

    Greetings raimers
  6. CoolerBoii92 Win User

    Extinction Ghost Players Needed

    You can add me I play extinction a lot. Im on during the day also!
  7. bitpusher3000hd Win User

    Extinction players

    I too am looking for extinction players who have a mic (this game needs communication), and are earnest in doing a good job as a team player. Feel free to friend me.
  8. orlando2923 Win User

    Extinction players

    you can add me, I have all the upgrades with the exception of double class and all the maps

  9. DM MaZari Win User

    Extinction players

    Add me, i mainy play extinction.
Thema:

Need experienced extinction players

Loading...
  1. Need experienced extinction players - Similar Threads - Need experienced extinction

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...