Need exo survival squad

Discus and support Need exo survival squad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just need some people to help me unlock riot. At the moment Im on tier 3 and have 98 rounds to go. Just send a friend request and say it's for exo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mob Of The Dead, Nov 14, 2014.

  1. Need exo survival squad


    Just need some people to help me unlock riot. At the moment Im on tier 3 and have 98 rounds to go. Just send a friend request and say it's for exo survival

    :)
     
    Mob Of The Dead, Nov 14, 2014
    #1
  2. Looking for Exo Survival squad

    Like the title says. Looking for a group to play Survival. Played today for the first time and had a blast. The squads I was in, horrible...from not knowing what's going on, to not reviving anyone, being a one man team. So, like I said..looking for
    some mature folks to play with. I am 23 and tired of getting stuck with kids!
     
    xMRx V3NGE4NCE, Nov 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Tomtom307
    Tomtom307 Guest
    looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

    Add me -

    Looking for those who have riot on aw exo survival Need exo survival squad :)
     
    Tomtom307, Nov 14, 2014
    #3
  4. XHyperSonic22X Win User

    Exo Survival

    is 13 year old a kid to u im ok at it and i have a mic im not the best tho but depends on what map and what type of players
  5. Tomtom307 Win User

    looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

    Add me -

    Looking for those who have riot on aw exo survival :)
  6. TheAstralWolf13 Win User

    New to cod xbox one. help?

    Campaign is great and there is zombies in exo survival but in the riot map for the bonus rounds or "map flips"
  7. xTLCxELVISxTCBx Win User

    New maps.

    like them all,getting use to the grapple which is fun

    ,just not happy that the new maps are not on Exo survival
  8. FoomBerry Win User

    Advance ware fare zombies

    Zombies is only a teaser at the moment. You can access this teaser plus get some zombie gear by playing Exo Survival.
Thema:

Need exo survival squad

Loading...
  1. Need exo survival squad - Similar Threads - Need exo survival

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Need Help with Exo Zombies

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with Exo Zombies: Same here, just paid 300 bucks here in Brasil for the game and the season pass, and they are playing me dummy 457095e5-b81e-44de-9372-3e3bd708c13a
  10. Post your GT if you need Exo Survival friends! {360}

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post your GT if you need Exo Survival friends! {360}: I'm in desperate need of some Exo Survival friends. I'm not the best but it seems like I am always in games with guys who are getting yelled at by their girlfriend/wife, 7 year old brothers, or...