Need EXE for launching profiles

Discus and support Need EXE for launching profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox is a platform for games and gamers, witch often have a keybord and a mouse with buttons they want to bind, diffrend buttons at diffrent games. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinBlomfeldt, Jan 9, 2022.

  1. Need EXE for launching profiles


    Xbox is a platform for games and gamers, witch often have a keybord and a mouse with buttons they want to bind, diffrend buttons at diffrent games.

    I need to choose an exe file to launch a specific profile when a specific game starts, but that seems impossible now caus you are using some strange "new" way for programs.

    I might be a 30 year old boomer but how do i solve this?????? Need EXE for launching profiles :D

    :)
     
    MartinBlomfeldt, Jan 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Need EXE for launching profiles

    Unfortunately, none that I'm aware of
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Need EXE for launching profiles

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    If I understand you correctly, that option isn't available on Xbox platform.
  4. MartinBlomfeldt Win User

    Need EXE for launching profiles

    And that is an issue, what is the alternativ tor be able to launch a specific mouse or keyboard profile when starting game?
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Achievements not Unlocking

    Bump again! Anyone else have a possible solution?
    Hello,

    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling your profile then launching the game? This help shake loose an achievement issue I had back with Deus Ex.

    Zero
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Logitech and gamepass problem

    ... I shouldn't even have to change permissions on a folder to be able to view it to find the .exe...
    Exactly. Logitech shouldn't need read or write permissions in the folder. They should simply detect if there is a running process with the Exe name running to apply your profile.

    So it really is Logitech's issue if they need permissions in a folder you shouldn't normally have access to.
Thema:

Need EXE for launching profiles

Loading...
  1. Need EXE for launching profiles - Similar Threads - Need EXE launching

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...