Need destiny VOG Fireteam for 10/21/14 !!!!

Discus and support Need destiny VOG Fireteam for 10/21/14 !!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I'm a level 29 hunter looking for people who know what they're doing to help me complete Vault of Glass on Hard. (Gotta Get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwagMuffin503, Oct 20, 2014.

  1. Need destiny VOG Fireteam for 10/21/14 !!!!


    Hello all,

    I'm a level 29 hunter looking for people who know what they're doing to help me complete Vault of Glass on Hard. (Gotta Get the Vex Mythoclast ya feel?) any ways I'm looking to start the raid around 9 p.m. Pacific.

    Add me if you're looking to play -

    :)
     
    SwagMuffin503, Oct 20, 2014
    #1
  2. Destiny xbox one

    Need a fireteam for raid on crotas end and vog! Add me
     
    xxXRoninScXxx, Oct 20, 2014
    #2
  3. Atheon Raid Normal

    I need 4 people to join my fireteam for the normal VOG Raid message me on xbox one to let me know that you want to join, gamertag:
     
    Puppet Wraith, Oct 20, 2014
    #3
  4. Maj 075 Win User

    Need a Destiny Fireteam

    Hey, I'm not in it to use you for the beta code. I have one in fact. I just need a buddy to play future games with me. Quite lonely and it's miserable. All my friends are on PS4 you see.
  5. Epic Lucas Win User

    Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal

    I'm 29 warlock with 4 exotic weapons pls invite me at
  6. Spectrum LZ Win User

    Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal

    Only level 25 but I have good weapons and I'm a hunter. Invite GT: Soectrum LZ
  7. NOTBobbyBeans Win User

    Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal

    Did you find other people to help you?
  8. Scantron9000 Win User

    Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal

    Level 29 titan please invite
Thema:

Need destiny VOG Fireteam for 10/21/14 !!!!

Loading...
  1. Need destiny VOG Fireteam for 10/21/14 !!!! - Similar Threads - Need destiny VOG

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...: I have recently linked my PlayStation account for destiny 2 with my Xbox series X. I have just been through the bungie forums and they said I needed to ask Microsoft. Is there any way for my...