Need contact with enforcement team.

Discus and support Need contact with enforcement team. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I called a guy out on cheating in rainbow six seige. My friend voted to kick him and was the only one to do so because I didnt and the other two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThePandasLand, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Need contact with enforcement team.

I called a guy out on cheating in rainbow six seige. My friend voted to kick him and was the only one to do so because I didnt and the other two players were his friends. He then proceeded to team kill me the next two rounds for
    voting to kick him. I filed a report against him but he is still playing and I sent a rude message to him because of his hacking and team killing and I am now dealt a communications suspension. I am fine with doing the 14 day suspension but I dont think it's
    fair that [Mod removed for forums rule violation] should be able to continue playing like he is right now.

:)

ThePandasLand, Apr 20, 2018
  2. TheMOJOVERSE
    TheMOJOVERSE Guest
    Enforcement needs contact team

So there was an enforcement action taken against my account. I can only speculate as to why (I have a pretty good idea) because enforcement has no way to be contacted by anyone. Enforcement cases are not eligible for review. If you have an enforcement action
    against you, there's literally nothing you can do about it. That is wrong. We pay for the games, we pay for the Xbox live subscriptions. If there is an issue of any kind we deserve answers, otherwise, what are we paying for? I just paid for a year subscription
    so that someone could make a complaint and get me banned from using the exact thing I paid for.

TheMOJOVERSE, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Enforcement needs contact team

xHAZMAT RADIOx is spot on here.

I do find it interesting that some people see an Xbox Live subscription as similar to a Neflix or Amazon video subscription. With those, you just watch shows and films, you don't interact with other people. Xbox Live is an interactive community gaming service,
    because of this, it needs rules and you agreed to these rules when you signed up. It doesn't matter that you pay for it and you buy games for the system, you need to abide by the Code of Conduct.

Obsessive Power, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you filed a complaint on him, they will investigate him. Suspensions are not always immediate and there is no way for you to now for sure if/when action is taken. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Apr 20, 2018
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

xHAZMAT RADIOx is spot on here.

I do find it interesting that some people see an Xbox Live subscription as similar to a Neflix or Amazon video subscription. With those, you just watch shows and films, you don't interact with other people. Xbox Live is an interactive community gaming service,
    because of this, it needs rules and you agreed to these rules when you signed up. It doesn't matter that you pay for it and you buy games for the system, you need to abide by the Code of Conduct.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

"If you have an enforcement action against you, there's literally nothing you can do about it."

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

"We pay for the games, we pay for the Xbox live subscriptions"

- You also agree to abide by the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct. Just because you pay for the service doesn't give you or anyone else the right to abuse the system or the others that pay just the same as you.

Code of Conduct -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

Xbox.com Terms of Use - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU

"so that someone could make a complaint and get me banned"

- If you abide by the code of conduct and terms of use, you're set. If you're going to use a derogatory vocabulary of mainly 4 letter words, then yeah, I'd say you're going to get a suspension.

- Will I get banned just because I received complaints?

No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement and take numerous
    factors into account when considering issuing a suspension.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

It's your account and you're responsible for it.
  7. Smwutches Win User

As long as you filed a complaint on him, they will investigate him. Suspensions are not always immediate and there is no way for you to now for sure if/when action is taken. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

P0IS0NED DWARF, please see the post above yours and post in those forums.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

Hey there

Also I would like to add.

Major Iris is correct with what he has said. All numbers that are meant for the public are shared on the official Microsoft website. I'm not looking for an argument but by posting a Number that Microsoft has not shared on their website is leading the customer
    into danger. This could be any number and anyone that phones it could be lead into a trap. This could be but not limited to their phone being hacked and their personal information being compromised. Not to mention Impersonation on a big scale. This is why
    you are only allowed to published numbers that Microsoft has published on their website. This is also why we are not allowed to publish other numbers that are non Microsoft. All the public contact information is available within these links bellow:

support.microsoft.com/contactus

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Just thought to share that out here

Regards,
Thema:

1. Need contact with enforcement team. - Similar Threads - Need contact enforcement

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38