NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

Discus and support NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im A Gamer I was told to join a Black Ops 2 lobby and i Found out it was modded. The modder made it where you could kill bots and they would count as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Damaged Rhythm, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SDragon1320
    SDragon1320 Guest

Im A Gamer I was told to join a Black Ops 2 lobby and i Found out it was modded. The modder made it where you could kill bots and they would count as players and also allow us to unlock prestige and camo unlocks i exited the game and all my stats went
    back to normal his gamertag was [Mod Removed].

Thank you,

SDragon1320, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    In future please start your own thread.Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,you cannot do it on the forums.

Daft Badger, Jun 4, 2014
  3. My console has been banned from xbox live it is not my gamer tag what should I do

ClosingCarton80, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

As i've already mentioned,you should start your own thread next time.

You need to post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    where the enforcement team will tell you why your console was banned.

You would of got an email sent to the email address linked to your account as well explaining the ban.

Daft Badger, Jun 20, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jun 20, 2014
  6. my account has been limited after i was called a *** and the enforcement team can't even say how long its limited for!!!! just it will be reviewed so glad I (A) work hard to pay £40 a yr and (B) these little kids can get away with calling people names! well
    done enforcement team your doing a brilliant job!!!!

P0IS0NED DWARF, Aug 25, 2014
  7. P0IS0NED DWARF, please see the post above yours and post in those forums.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

P0IS0NED DWARF, please see the post above yours and post in those forums.
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Also I would like to add.

Major Iris is correct with what he has said. All numbers that are meant for the public are shared on the official Microsoft website. I'm not looking for an argument but by posting a Number that Microsoft has not shared on their website is leading the customer
    into danger. This could be any number and anyone that phones it could be lead into a trap. This could be but not limited to their phone being hacked and their personal information being compromised. Not to mention Impersonation on a big scale. This is why
    you are only allowed to published numbers that Microsoft has published on their website. This is also why we are not allowed to publish other numbers that are non Microsoft. All the public contact information is available within these links bellow:

support.microsoft.com/contactus

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Just thought to share that out here

Regards,
  10. Dec3D Win User

Mate don't worry i have been hacked 7 time's a got it back they changed all of my information but i don't not give up they said to me no proof was found but i but i sent the higher support team my console id in a console id in a email for my sir deco account
    if they say there is no proof don't give up you will get it back
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Sorry but you can't contact the enforcement team directly.

Make sure you change all the passwords on your email account & you should be fine.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Thema:

1. NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P - Similar Threads - NEED CONTACT ENFORCEMENT

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38