NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

Discus and support NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PLEASE DON'T POST PUBLICALLY. I've been comprimised, My Gamertag is and I've gone through xbox customer support and they've guided me through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Damaged Rhythm, Jan 3, 2014.

1. NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

PLEASE DON'T POST PUBLICALLY. I've been comprimised, My Gamertag is and I've gone through xbox customer support and they've guided me through everything I could possibly to do to secure my account, but I need further assistance. This guy has
    managed to access view to my personal e-mail and other. Please Contact me A.S.A.P Because I really don't want this to happen to anyone else and the person I am talking to can't assist me further. I've gamertags of them, but I would like to discuss further
    in private messages. Just to be safe.

:)

Damaged Rhythm, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Need enforcement teams help A.S.A.P

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site
    here
    to file for a case review if eligible.

Playing in modded lobbies is a violation of the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DJGAMER246
    DJGAMER246 Guest
    Need enforcement teams help A.S.A.P

It said i was cheating because I was playing black ops 2 and I accidentally got into an XP lobby and got ranked up. I didn't mean to i was just wanting to play a regular match then there was a modder who ranked me up Please open a case review or stop
    the chat ban please I don't deserve this.

DJGAMER246, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry but you can't contact the enforcement team directly.

Make sure you change all the passwords on your email account & you should be fine.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    Sorry you will have to contact phone support directly for security reasons so they can take your console id

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  6. There is a number I believe: [Mod Removed]. I tested this number and it works.

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not sure what that numbers for,it's not on the list of support phone numbers.Op has already stated they they have gone as far as they can with phone support so it's not really worth phoning them again.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  8. NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P

That's what I thought, I looked it up and then I called it and apparently it seems legit.

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    Mate don't worry i have been hacked 7 time's a got it back they changed all of my information but i don't not give up they said to me no proof was found but i but i sent the higher support team my console id in a console id in a email for my sir deco account
    if they say there is no proof don't give up you will get it back

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  10. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest
    If your in the uk the number is 0800 587 1102 toll free

sirdeco, Jan 4, 2014
  11. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest
    Posting of official Xbox Number is okay, but any posting of other numbers with regards to Xbox Enforcement is strictly forbidden and against a ton of rules, please respect that if you have a number the public shouldn't have, forget about it, and do not share
    it.

MajorIris, Jan 4, 2014
  12. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest
    major 0800 587 1102 is uk for support not the ban team

sirdeco, Jan 6, 2014
  13. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest

deco, not speaking to you.

MajorIris, Jan 6, 2014
  14. Hey there

Welcome to the Forums

I have checked with Microsoft and the Xbox Live Support team. The Enforcement team do NOT have a number to contact them on. However you do have the Microsoft's legal dept number. However that is not the Enforcement team for Xbox Live. The only way to contact
    the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team is to post within their forums. However their forums should only be to post about console bans and suspensions issued on your accounts.

If someone has hacked your account, you will need to ring Xbox support and ask for a UA claim (Unauthorised Access). They will then fill out the forums and pass it up to the XBLPET team where they will investigate the issue further. Please also look at this
    link for more information about a UA Claim

forums.xbox.com/.../285904.aspx

Also, I asked Mister Ohnaka and he also said the number was fake. I believe Microsoft more then a blog or a YouTube channel, so if Microsoft says is is fake, it is fake

Hope this helps you with your issue

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  15. Hey there

Also I would like to add.

Major Iris is correct with what he has said. All numbers that are meant for the public are shared on the official Microsoft website. I'm not looking for an argument but by posting a Number that Microsoft has not shared on their website is leading the customer
    into danger. This could be any number and anyone that phones it could be lead into a trap. This could be but not limited to their phone being hacked and their personal information being compromised. Not to mention Impersonation on a big scale. This is why
    you are only allowed to published numbers that Microsoft has published on their website. This is also why we are not allowed to publish other numbers that are non Microsoft. All the public contact information is available within these links bellow:

support.microsoft.com/contactus

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Just thought to share that out here

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

1. NEED CONTACT WITH ENFORCEMENT TEAM A.S.A.P - Similar Threads - NEED CONTACT ENFORCEMENT

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38