Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP

Discus and support Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been back and forth with support trying to get in touch with someone who can help me and I am constantly being told different things. A brief... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Destr0yer180, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Destr0yer180
    Destr0yer180 Guest

I have been back and forth with support trying to get in touch with someone who can help me and I am constantly being told different things. A brief summary, my partner received enforcement action against his gamertag a few months ago. A person on the enemy
    team in World of Tanks got mad that he destroyed his tank and claimed that he was hacking. My partner explained that wasn't the case at all, but the other player wasn't having it. They reported my partner's gamertag for terrorism just because it had the name
    Osama in it. Within a few minutes action was immediately taken and he was given a replacement gamertag. My partner isn't good with navigating support and the enforcement website, so he asked me to do it for him. I submitted for a case review of the action
    and defended my point by stating that it is racist to ban his gamertag just over the name Osama. We are all aware that a terrorist shared the same first name. However, there are hundreds, if not thousands of Arabic men with the name Osama. If they ban that
    name, then they would also have to ban the name Charles, because of Charles Manson. If it was the full name, I would understand. But my partner's gamertag was OsamaTheBanana. It is ridiculous to report that for terrorism. Back to the case review. We received
    the final decision and the enforcement agent stated that it was a fault on their end because his gamertag should have never been banned since it wasn't breaking any rules. The agent also stated that his old gamertag would be available to reclaim and awarded
    my partner a free gamertag change.

It was great news. But, there was one big issue with this. The new gamertag system had already rolled out and now my partner is unable to change his gamertag back because it is longer than what is now allowed. There is no way for me to contact the agent
    to inform them of this issue on the enforcement website. I have tried reaching out to support and the first representative gave me hope. They told me that the only person with the power to change his gamertag back would be a Microsoft Ranger. They then told
    me that my case would be forwarded to one and I would receive a call within 24 hours. This was back in May, and there has been no calls or emails. I reached out to support again today to see if they could help me understand what happened. Except now they tell
    me that their Ranger isn't able to help. They have told me that the only person who can override the new system is someone on the enforcement team; specifically a Ranger. There is no way for me to reach out and contact the enforcement team on the website and
    the support representative told me that they can't forward me to speak with one or give me an email address to contact. How do I get in touch with these people? Once your case review has been completed, there is no option to contact the agent. Can someone
    PLEASE help me get in touch with the enforcement team? This whole thing has had me running in circles.

:)

Destr0yer180, Sep 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Destr0yer180,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with the gamertag. Unfortunately, there is no way to reach Enforcement team. Not even support has this ability. Enforcement used to have a way to contact. Unfortunately, all they got was a
    lot of grief and harassment. So they stopped all communications. The only way to get with enforcement is how you did with the case review. As there is a new gamertag system. The gamertag will need to be shortened to fit that new system.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. onyxishere Win User

Need enforcement team to contact me asap

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help. The only way to contact the PET is via the enforcement site.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT ASAP

Your friend would have to file for a case review here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.Posting personal info,like your phone number is not allowed on the forums.The enforcement team will never contact you by phone anyway.
  5. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

Enforcement team

[quote user="BoringGenie13"]Could someone from enforcement team contact me asap

[/quote]

Hello. I am part of the Enforcement United Team. Can I help?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Enforcement needs contact team

xHAZMAT RADIOx is spot on here.

I do find it interesting that some people see an Xbox Live subscription as similar to a Neflix or Amazon video subscription. With those, you just watch shows and films, you don't interact with other people. Xbox Live is an interactive community gaming service,
    because of this, it needs rules and you agreed to these rules when you signed up. It doesn't matter that you pay for it and you buy games for the system, you need to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Thema:

1. Need contact with an enforcement team ranger ASAP - Similar Threads - Need contact enforcement

2. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  3. direct contact to xbox agent needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    direct contact to xbox agent needed: i have an account that ive had for 15+ years. i cant get any access to the email anymore and it cant be recovered (i have tried many times) the account in question still has my subscription that...
  4. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  5. I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a phone number to contact Microsoft about my accounts: phone number to contact Microsoft about my account Yy fbacdbfa-1753-4b00-94b1-1dfacc3e6894
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38