Need clarification from moderator

Discus and support Need clarification from moderator in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019.

  1. Atlas0416
    Atlas0416 Guest

    Need clarification from moderator


    I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter anything in my post. I was asking if anyone knew which label belonged to wich connection. I didnt say how or
    where the labels were located. I asked a very specific question making sure i did not venture into self repair subject.. and dont want to bump this or anything and im not trying to make things difficult but could someone post a link and a link or screen shot
    somewhere showing the infraction. Ive posted a link to the original post for reference purposes. This post would be similar to asking the length hight and depth of the xbox console. While this us just a simple inquiry of the consoles dimensions, my question
    has the same basis, only asking for informational purpose only

    answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-controller-specs/be1912c1-5199-4011-8e13-d7e9c40b2d28

    :)
     
    Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019
    #1
  2. pawncrackers Win User

    Need clarification from moderator

    Hi there,

    Looking at the link you posted here, the first post in that thread, explained why it was locked. My best advice if you're looking for tech advice would be either YouTube or an EXCELLENT site, called
    Digiex. :) It's a forum that doesn't specialise on repairs, but is an amazing source of education on various systems, and has a friendly community to boot!

    FYI, our forums guidelines are in a stickied post,
    here
    .

    "22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or
    'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.
    "

    Hope this helps,

    L
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

    Need clarification from moderator

    Hi Atlas0416,

    I'm not a moderator, but your picture shows (of course you have to show what exactly you mean) the board. But for the moderator this implies a self-repair! Hope this helps
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Need clarification from moderator

  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Need clarification from moderator

    I can see why you're confused as to why the thread was locked, but is still very much coming across as self repair, as oppose to general curiosity, I'm sure you can find what you are looking for somewhere out there (by that I mean the web)
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    Need clarification from moderator

    Simple the link you gave is against forum rules and got closed for that reason, Self repair is not a topic to be discussed and should only be done by professionals. Please send your system to service center for repair, rather than self repair thank you.
Thema:

Need clarification from moderator

Loading...
  1. Need clarification from moderator - Similar Threads - Need clarification moderator

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. I need clarification on console bans

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need clarification on console bans: Hi, I'm looking for clarification on console bans regarding smurfing. I bought a new Xbox a week ago to play Halo 5, as my main account has high MMR I can't find games (in social) but I woke up...