need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

Discus and support need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse 2b33e710-b1a7-4295-ba6f-e27a3baa7cc6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xKILLBILLx1975x, Nov 26, 2018.

1. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse

:)

xKILLBILLx1975x, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Contact us issue

I've been trying to contact Microsoft support, a real person through chat, for about 30mins-an hour now and every time I get in the chat with a support person, it gives me a gray box instead of the usual chat box to type in and it's done this with 3+ people
    in a row

DefiedInheritor, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Liquatic
    Liquatic Guest
    turning off auto-renewal

You can cut off automatic renewal through the website, yes. But if it's asking for parental permissions the only way to do it will be either through phone support, or chat support. Try chat support if you don't want to wait an hour and "get bad advice".
    No advice is bad advice if they're trying to be helpful. If you feel the last agent gave you incorrect advice, then try another agent, if you get the same answer, you know the last one was telling the truth.

Liquatic, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

You would need to go to Contact Us | Xbox Support Say no, thanks to the virtual assistant and you should see options to either chat with support or request a call
    back. If you don't see the options, change your topic.

Smwutches, Nov 26, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey KillBill,

Sorry for inconvenience, please follow these steps to setup a call or live chat with a representative:

1. Visit
    Xbox Support

2. Select Xbox One

3. Choose "No Thanks" to the Virtual Agent

4. Select Set Up my Xbox One console

5. Select Show Contact options

6. You will be given the option to request a call back

Hope this helps!

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours trying get through

You would need to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Say no, thanks to the virtual assistant and you should see options to either chat with support or request a call
    back. If you don't see the options, change your topic.
  7. XBF Lance J Win User

need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours trying get through

Hey KillBill,

Sorry for inconvenience, please follow these steps to setup a call or live chat with a representative:

1. Visit
    Xbox Support

2. Select Xbox One

3. Choose "No Thanks" to the Virtual Agent

4. Select Set Up my Xbox One console

5. Select Show Contact options

6. You will be given the option to request a call back

Hope this helps!
  8. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Chat to a real agent

Hiya Em1212.

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  9. EM1212 Win User

Chat to a real agent

Hey ,

Sorry to hear about the issue with contacting a live agent. Try this link here :

request a call

That link should take you straight to the "request callback" page where you can enter your number. Aside from that, is there anything we can help you with? if you'd like, you can let us know what you are having troubles with, and we can help you out.
    The link doesn't work.

https://support.xbox.com/Error?errorCode=404&path=/en-US/request-call&cv=D6FbpieYUUGmit0n.0.0
  10. ShaneHepburn Win User

Chat to a real agent

No worrise but u should appricite there support to

thanks

shane
Thema:

1. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ... - Similar Threads - need chat support

2. Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.: my chat mixer is grayed out and I do not know what to do now, I have tried to unplug and replug my headphones and that did not work, I have updated my controller but that did not work, and have...
  3. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  4. Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.

in XboX Insiders
    Game chat need fix pls I hate it. Kkkk.: Game chat will occasionally glitch on for me pls fix submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  5. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  6. I need a chat with Xbox insiders support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a chat with Xbox insiders support: need chat with Xbox insider support 4aa89b8c-0635-44e5-ad3f-71ec5bc9b45e
  7. I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...: I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I post my problem with the new preview update....
  8. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  9. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...
  10. I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help no Xbox support members could fix my proplem with headset chat party: Ok you guys are my last resort. I have turtle beach 420x stealth wireless headset. And when I play a game like destiny 2 for example my party chat cuts in and out but ONLY when playing the game if...