Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One

Discus and support Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of the best games that I played on early Xbox. We need support and compatibility for Dark Alliance 1 and 2. These are great games that were so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thargg, May 4, 2018.

  1. Thargg
    Thargg Guest

    Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One


    One of the best games that I played on early Xbox. We need support and compatibility for Dark Alliance 1 and 2. These are great games that were so fun and still hold up well after the many years.

    :)
     
    Thargg, May 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Chrusher30
    Chrusher30 Guest
    Is it really worth it?

    I played fallout 3 and Rage and I liked those so I am moving away from FPS and looking for a good RPG. Back in the day I was in love with Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2 but havent seen a game come close to those in years.
     
    Chrusher30, May 4, 2018
    #2
  3. VaughnHayes
    VaughnHayes Guest
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible

    Yes please! Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2 and Champions of Norrath were epic games that need to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One!
     
    VaughnHayes, May 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Thargg
    Thargg Guest

    Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One

    Totally hoped others would vote for this.
     
    Thargg, Jun 15, 2018
    #4
  5. VaughnHayes Win User

    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible

    Yes please! Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2 and Champions of Norrath were epic games that need to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One!
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

    Dungeon Siege III Preview

    [quote user="pierricbross"]

    Reminds me of the Baulders Gate xbox games (Dark Alliance).

    [/quote]



    same.





    this is not a good thing. not bad, but not good either.
  7. Thargg Win User

    Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One

    Totally hoped others would vote for this.
  8. PsyKoSociaL Win User

    Dungeon Siege III Preview

    [quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

    [quote user="pierricbross"]

    Reminds me of the Baulders Gate xbox games (Dark Alliance).

    [/quote]



    same.





    this is not a good thing. not bad, but not good either.

    [/quote]


    I had a ton of fun with the Dark Alliance games. Sure they were no Diablo but fun nonetheless.
  9. Chrusher30 Win User

    Is it really worth it?

    I played fallout 3 and Rage and I liked those so I am moving away from FPS and looking for a good RPG. Back in the day I was in love with Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2 but havent seen a game come close to those in years.
Thema:

Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Need Baulder's Gate

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  7. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  8. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  9. Disc to digital questions I need answered.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital questions I need answered.: So my question is if I put my disc in on my old Xbox and I sign into my new Xbox without a disc drive do I still get the game digitally on my series s even tho I didn’t use the disc on it since it...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]