NEED BACKUP!!

Discus and support NEED BACKUP!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically all of my squad mates have jumped onto to the ps4 and have left me behind to die. It's really hard to find people with mics nowadays, if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by animals68, Apr 24, 2014.

  1. animals68
    animals68 Guest

    NEED BACKUP!!


    So basically all of my squad mates have jumped onto to the ps4 and have left me behind to die. It's really hard to find people with mics nowadays, if you want to play sometime fire a msg, I really want to have fun again on this game.

    :)
     
    animals68, Apr 24, 2014
    #1
  2. Angel Nunez
    Angel Nunez Guest
  3. Gears of war Level change

    Sorry but there is no way to get your level back to 45. I recommend that you make a backup of your Player Data either on a USB or on Cloud storage. This way the next time you get reset you can just delete the corrupted data and add the data backup in so
    you'll have your rank and all that was saved onto the backup. Here's a great thread explaining more about making a Player data backup.

    forums.epicgames.com/.../839290-RESET-amp-BACKUP-INFO-I-NEED-a-backup-backup-backup-is-what-I-need!-Hey-hey!


    Hope this helps. NEED BACKUP!! :)
     
    Xx2KiLLxZoNExX, Apr 24, 2014
    #3
  4. HMS EXIT
    HMS EXIT Guest

    NEED BACKUP!!

    Maybe they left you because of the Code of Conduct issue you have, lol.
     
    HMS EXIT, May 8, 2014
    #4
  5. HMS EXIT Win User

    NEED BACKUP!!

    Maybe they left you because of the Code of Conduct issue you have, lol.
  6. Angel Nunez Win User
  7. Xx2KiLLxZoNExX Win User

    Gears of war Level change

    Sorry but there is no way to get your level back to 45. I recommend that you make a backup of your Player Data either on a USB or on Cloud storage. This way the next time you get reset you can just delete the corrupted data and add the data backup in so
    you'll have your rank and all that was saved onto the backup. Here's a great thread explaining more about making a Player data backup.

    forums.epicgames.com/.../839290-RESET-amp-BACKUP-INFO-I-NEED-a-backup-backup-backup-is-what-I-need!-Hey-hey!


    Hope this helps. :)
  8. Mongkok01 Win User

    Gears of war 3 derank virus

    This is not a Derank Virus but a problem with their save structure. This happens if a second controller is plugged in or if someone from another region (overseas) is invited to your co-op game. Epic refuses to address this problem and is well aware of it.
    I recommend posting on their forums.

    Here are 2 links that are related to your question and I am sure you will find them useful:

    forums.epicgames.com/.../839290-RESET-amp-BACKUP-INFO-I-NEED-a-backup-backup-backup-is-what-I-need!-Hey-hey!

    forums.epicgames.com/.../905566-How-to-prevent-resets-without-making-a-backup
  9. DevikM Win User

    XBOX game pass PC beta

    You need a backup credit card or payment, not only the $1, so if you don't cancel, MS needs to be sure they can take money from the backup payment
Thema:

NEED BACKUP!!

Loading...
  1. NEED BACKUP!! - Similar Threads - NEED BACKUP

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. I need to change my backup info, but can't.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my backup info, but can't.: I need to change the backup info on my account because I recently figured out that someone has access to it that I don't know. Having said that, they're trying to take my account and it's saying...
  9. Why do I need a backup payment?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need a backup payment?: Hello everyone. I currently had this problem before a couple months ago. The problem being that whenever I try to pay for a subscription (GPU, Gold, etc.) It asks me for a backup payment. I...
  10. Need to Backup USB 8GB

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to Backup USB 8GB: Hi There, Xbox Community. I have my USB with 8Gb of used and formatted space to save my game saves and halo 4 infinity disk. If you have played Halo 4, you may remember the 2nd disk. That disk...