Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING

Discus and support Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Devs or whoever related to this post please roll out the fix for next system update... I already adjusted the idling minute to 60 instead of 10. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakilimi, Jun 10, 2021.

  1. Jakilimi
    Jakilimi Guest

    Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING


    Devs or whoever related to this post please roll out the fix for next system update... I already adjusted the idling minute to 60 instead of 10. It crashes the game, then won't let me play any game, and shut down the console immediately by itself right after that...

    :)
     
    Jakilimi, Jun 10, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING

    It looks like a reset could resolve your issue, kindly follow the instructions below:

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

    Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. JeffreyStoddard Win User

    Hulu crashing

    I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  4. Zypho Win User

    Warface Breakout crashing when loading up

    Still an ongoing issue for me, I have the series x and it even does it for me. Clearly there's a boot overload of sorts, hence the constant shut down. This needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP. Next gen consoles should not be crashing like this, especially given the power that they deliver. It may actually be because Warface is NOT optimised for next gen yet or something 🤷‍♂️ Beats me...
  5. highleperfriend77 Win User

    Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

    Yes there is a major prob with halo infinite only crashing on the series x , I personally have not been able to play this game for months due to this prob . I have reported it numerous times and there are a lot of people with the same crashing issues .Its a prob 343 needs to fix!! It only does this on the series x for some reason.
  6. Heather Fothergill Win User

    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

    I have the exact same problem with our brand new series x. Thought it was overheating but after troubleshooting, it is completely shutting off around 9-15 minutes. I factory reset and the time between crashes is longer--45 minutes--but still crashing. Same result with different games. Seems silly to return the xbox for a new with the possibility of the same thing happening. Any resolution on how to fix this ASAP is desired!
Thema:

Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING

Loading...
  1. Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING - Similar Threads - Need Attention ASAP

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Xbox controler firmware issue needs attention

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controler firmware issue needs attention: "There's this issue going around on the newest 5.23.5.0 firmware controller update causing a deadzone sitck drift issues many user's have reported this having the same issues causing alot of...
  10. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

    in XboX Insiders
    This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.: So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem arrives where there is no way to download...