Need assistance on canceled game pass

Discus and support Need assistance on canceled game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lxBUNNYB00xl, Jul 21, 2018.

1. lxBUNNYB00xl
    lxBUNNYB00xl Guest

My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not been sure about, and before my trial had ended i had tried to cancel the subscription
    before on the Xbox One console, but it had not allowed me to, which i am now being charged $10 for, and which hasent gone through, leaving a past due balance and unable to cancel anything still, i would appreciate if this could be worked out soon, and what
    can be done, thank you for you time.

:)

lxBUNNYB00xl, Jul 21, 2018
  2. MrFail Askar
    MrFail Askar Guest
    Unsubscribe

I canceled Xbox Game Pass subscription on January 5, and still did not get my money back. What should I do?

MrFail Askar, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Canceled Game Pass - XboxLive

BouncyBugle5873, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Need assistance on canceled game pass

Hi, when it comes to subscriptions, and paying your past due balance. You cannot cancel it until you pay it. But from the sound of it you don't want to pay it because of the issue you had trying to cancel it. You should contact Xbox
    support about this and explain what happened, they should be able to help you with the issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

FYI if you want to cancel a subscription in the future, do it from the
    account.microsoft.com
    page, goto services & subscriptions, scroll down to the subscription you want to cancel select payment and billing, then select cancel.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 21, 2018
  5. lxBUNNYB00xl
    lxBUNNYB00xl Guest
    The only problem with that is i would prefer and like to email them as i do not use twitter and the other option is not convenient for me, is it possible for other means of contact, thank you for your time and patience, i appreciate it

lxBUNNYB00xl, Jul 22, 2018
  6. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest
    Hello,

Right now chat might be your fastest way to connect the chat option is fairly fast and should resolve your issue. . Other wise you might try 18004myxbox.

Follow THIS also might help pay the pass balance.

Zero

Zero Jehuty, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

The only problem with that is i would prefer and like to email them as i do not use twitter and the other option is not convenient for me, is it possible for other means of contact, thank you for your time and patience, i appreciate it
    Hello,

Right now chat might be your fastest way to connect the chat option is fairly fast and should resolve your issue. . Other wise you might try 18004myxbox.

Follow THIS also might help pay the pass balance.

Zero
  8. lxBUNNYB00xl Win User

9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, when it comes to subscriptions, and paying your past due balance. You cannot cancel it until you pay it. But from the sound of it you don't want to pay it because of the issue you had trying to cancel it. You should contact Xbox
    support about this and explain what happened, they should be able to help you with the issue.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

FYI if you want to cancel a subscription in the future, do it from the
    account.microsoft.com
    page, goto services & subscriptions, scroll down to the subscription you want to cancel select payment and billing, then select cancel.
  10. [Farscape] Win User

Can you get your gold subscrition that you have pre-bought back after you cancel your xbox game pass ultimate

when you upgrade to game pass ultimate is specifically states before selecting ok that it will convert any gold time remaining into gamepass ultimate, when you cancel it cancels the lot, you will need to contact support directly to see if they can assist.
  11. Nkosana23 Win User

How do I contact xbox without signing in?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you’re unable to access your Xbox account, you can still cancel your Game Pass subscription by following these steps:
    1. Visit the Xbox Support page.
    2. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
    3. Select Xbox Game Pass as the product you need help with.
    4. Choose the Chat option to connect with an Xbox support agent.
    5. Explain your situation to the agent and request to cancel your Game Pass subscription.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Need assistance on canceled game pass - Similar Threads - Need assistance canceled

2. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  3. Need assistance

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need assistance: So my current twitch i stream to is outdated and i lost the password for it. So i made a new one but i can’t figure out for the life of me how to unlink my old one and link my new one...
  4. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc: so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else...
  5. MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator disappeared. Need help. Prefer Auto assist.: Microsoft Game help (MS Flight Simulator) Issue is as follows. The Steam icon (in a large form) appeared on my home page and stayed until I closed it (annoying). So, as I don’t use Steam for...
  6. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  7. I need assistance with Minecraft java,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with Minecraft java,: Long story short, a while ago malware was downloaded onto my computer and some of my emails associated with accounts were changed. Not the emails themselves, but the apps that they were associated...
  8. Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Minecraft Account - Need Assistance: Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my Minecraft account and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Here's the situation: Proof of Purchase: I have the purchase order and receipt to...
  9. Discord Streaming (Need Assistance)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming (Need Assistance): So, I heard about the discord streaming through xbox, and I have my discord account connected, but there’s no start streaming button, only overlay, options, and disconnect. Can someone help me...
  10. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...