need an xbox eforcement help

Discus and support need an xbox eforcement help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been ddosed 6 times by this person and i have the proof he sent me that he ddosed me can i get help from a MS Enforcment member please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxBanhammer4U, Nov 18, 2020.

  1. need an xbox eforcement help


    ive been ddosed 6 times by this person and i have the proof he sent me that he ddosed me can i get help from a MS Enforcment member please

    :)
     
    XboxBanhammer4U, Nov 18, 2020
    #1
  2. callummcnamara Win User

    need an xbox eforcement help

    Hi , you arent being ignored ,xbox are very busy atm with the new xbox launches and protecting there staff, if this is an imideate problem contact your local pd and they could possible help (please dont ring an emergancy number)
  3. XboxBanhammer4U Win User

    need an xbox eforcement help

    can someone please review my reports from this account ASAP PLEASE
  4. Smwutches Win User

    need an xbox eforcement help

  5. XboxBanhammer4U Win User

    need an xbox eforcement help

    i have reported him he keeps ddosing me so i cant contact anyone atm
  6. XboxBanhammer4U Win User

    need an xbox eforcement help

    also on hold with Microsoft support for like an hour now .. this is [mod removed] that they allow this little punk 12 year old do this and not ban him right away!
Thema:

need an xbox eforcement help

Loading...
  1. need an xbox eforcement help - Similar Threads - need eforcement help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...