Need an absent parent's account.

Discus and support Need an absent parent's account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One day, as a stupid child who thought he knew better, I accidentally reset my home Xbox. Afterwards, the owner of the Xbox (My Father) was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SelahGray, Mar 7, 2020.

1. SelahGray
    SelahGray Guest

One day, as a stupid child who thought he knew better, I accidentally reset my home Xbox. Afterwards, the owner of the Xbox (My Father) was incarcerated. Neither of us know the password to the account, and the Reset Your Password option hasn't worked at
    all, even though he has given me all the information! I have no idea what to do or where to go, so I have resorted to asking people on the internet.

I have no idea what to do, so I will take any advice or any option, even if it's just to try the Reset Your Password option. The Xbox is the only reliable connection I have with my father, who I may or may not ever see again.

I'll take anything, just please help.

:)

SelahGray, Mar 7, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

for this i believe you would have to contact microsoft support to get help, they will ask security questions on the account tho.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Help with parental account

well technically you do need to relog into the parental account to remove the child account from parental windows live id

you will still need to relogin and reassociate a parental email to the account
  5. onyxishere Win User

How do you add children to your account?

A child account needs a parental account associated with it. Just follow the instructions to add the parental account (it usually asks for the email info of the parent).
  6. Jay S1928 Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

is your account Child or Adult generally if the account is set to child your parents will need to allow you to play multiplayer you will need to be 13+ do play multiplayer with out parents approval they will need to access the account from the parent associated
    account and the ywill need to give you the access you need
Thema:

1. Need an absent parent's account. - Similar Threads - Need absent parent's

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  9. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  10. "Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Additional authentication needed": I'm running the Xbox off my mobile phone hotspot, I'm today getting the message saying I'm offline when I'm clearly connected to my hotspot. When I test the connection it says I need to...