Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.
Discus and support Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox Elite v2 pad is only one I had. and its button has broken a few weeks ago. so, I sent it to MS AS for repair service. But In Korea.There is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JongULim, Apr 3, 2020.
Thema:
Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.
Loading...
-
Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months. - Similar Threads - Need solution Repair
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help
in XboX InsidersWhy is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments] -
I found a radical solution to the problem of 1440 and 120 frames, we need to work together
in XBoX on WindowsI found a radical solution to the problem of 1440 and 120 frames, we need to work together: If my device is in developer mode, it runs at 1440 and 120 frames, and if I turn off developer mode, it goes back to 60 frames or 1080. What is the reason for the restrictions, since my device and... -
Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?
in XBoX on ConsolesDo I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn... -
Possible solution to COD saying it needs to be repurchased
in XBoX Games and AppsPossible solution to COD saying it needs to be repurchased: I found a admittedly bad solution but it is a solution, i was experiencing issues with Black Ops Cold War saying i needed to buy it again, i went searching and found that deleting your game save...