Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

Discus and support Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NookTommy, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. NookTommy
    NookTommy Guest

    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account


    I need a temp ban for 1 month.

    Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it?

    I did something that violated MY rules

    Not the code of conduct of myself.

    :)
     
    NookTommy, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. NookTommy Win User

    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

    I need to take a break from being on this platform.
  3. Pupil1389 Win User

    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

    I don't think mods can help you with that. What happened, if i may ask?
  4. Pupil1389 Win User

    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

    Well, you can cut the power cord or the HDMI cable :D Taking a break if you're not feeling well is always a good thing, don't push yourself and get the help needed
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    how do i contact the reinforcement team

    there is nothing you can do, support cannot help and once a review has been upheld thats it, your done.

    basically if its a perm ban you will need to start over, new account buy all the games again and live, if a temp ban wait it out.
  6. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

    XBox one Not unbanned help please

    No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
Thema:

Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

Loading...
  1. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account - Similar Threads - Need self temp

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  9. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  10. Need help accessing (self made) parent account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help accessing (self made) parent account: When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another...