Need a few more players for Madden Connected Franchise w/ Fantasy Draft

Discus and support Need a few more players for Madden Connected Franchise w/ Fantasy Draft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all loaded up the latest EA rosters message me on Giagh0st [the o is a zero] currently have 3 people 3cea55fc-4b17-471c-ad95-eaa2b4af503b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiotXG, Mar 16, 2014.

1. RiotXG
    RiotXG Guest

Title says it all loaded up the latest EA rosters message me on Giagh0st [the o is a zero] currently have 3 people

:)

RiotXG, Mar 16, 2014
  2. NaughtyKnott
    NaughtyKnott Guest
    Online Connected Franchise - Fantasy Draft...How does it work

Hey fellas,

appreciate you taking the time to answer this for me, looking to start up a online connected franchise with a cpl buddies, Were looking at random rosters (like NHL Gm Connected) and I see that fantasy draft is an options.

How does the fantasy draft work for Madden for the Online Franchise? All players are signed in and in the League, or does the Comish have to call/text ea player and let them know who is avail and makes all the picks..

again appreciate your time

Cheers,

NaughtyKnott, Mar 16, 2014
  3. HitmanDre4
    HitmanDre4 Guest
    Online Franchise League...

I am looking for a solid online franchise experience. I am a pretty serious madden player and I am looking for a pretty serious league with dedicated players for an authentic NFL feel. Doesn't matter if it's fantasy draft or not... the more players the better.
    Anyone know where I might be able to find a league like this?

HitmanDre4, Mar 16, 2014
  4. xSMOKEx 20 Win User

this game is horrible!

How is franchise mode ruined? Let me guess... no fantasy draft or edit player?
  5. CxRxO Win User

No fantasy draft?!

lets hope they are taking two years to make the imported ncaa players and fantasy draft options alot better for madden 14
  6. HomelandDefense Win User

No fantasy draft?!

[quote user="CODukes4"]

They are trying to force feed their new mode. There are people who like to play with their hometown team....but the majority of people like fantasy drafts. Taking the option out of offline franchise mode is a dumb move.

[/quote]

Im sure a majority of the players like the fantasy draft, and I agree it should be in there. I like it too, but I generally only use it after I get bored of using the regular teams (generally after a few seasons of franchise)
  7. WeaponX 333 Win User

SimX Connected Careers

Bills and Steelers available in team franchise. Plenty of spots available in the superstar and fantasy draft franchise.
  8. WeaponX 333 Win User

SimX Connected Careers

Team Franchise spots available: Bills, Cardinals, Chiefs, Falcons, Ravens, and Redskins.

Superstar Franchise spots available: 49ers, Bears, Bengals, Broncos, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Giants, Lions, Packers, Rams, Ravens, Seahawks, Steelers, Titans and Vikings.

Fantasy Draft: 18 spots (we maybe drafting a few rounds tonight)
Thema:

1. Need a few more players for Madden Connected Franchise w/ Fantasy Draft - Similar Threads - Need few more

2. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  3. Xbox app "This app needs a few things that are missing on this PC"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app "This app needs a few things that are missing on this PC": My xbox app loads to the above stated message at the bottom of my screen (picture wont upload for some reason). I cannot click anything to view the xbox app settings. I am on windows 11 it is a...
  4. Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to...: Hey, So I am moving to UAE in a few weeks but I bought my Xbox here in Canada do I need to worry about the Xbox getting too much voltage, because the voltage in Canada is 130v in UAE it’s 220v?...
  5. So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So EA has a few of the Need for Speed games but when are we going to get access to NFS...: When will we receive these title's under EA Play Need For Speed Crabon Need For Speed Prostreet ????? aadbe1fa-34fb-4eb8-93ca-99e6f50b724c
  6. Few things that need to be fixed, IMO

in XBoX on Windows
    Few things that need to be fixed, IMO: I sometimes have to redo my pc due to hardware changes, crashes, what ever that goes on that makes me have to do a refresh of my OS, and its a pitb (pain in the butt) to reinstall the app, but...
  7. need a refund on few items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need a refund on few items: hi i was wondering why there isn't email or text confirmations on a purchase's because my child has spent a large amount on my xbox and don't know if they do refunds ???? can someone please help...
  8. Need A Few More Members For Clash Of Clans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need A Few More Members For Clash Of Clans: Do you play clash of clans? Are you tired of your clan not making donations or just being social? Are you tired of only getting low ranked goblins and barbarians? Well tire no more my friend,...
  9. MY XBOX IS TURNING OFF AFTER A FEW SECONDS... I NEED HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX IS TURNING OFF AFTER A FEW SECONDS... I NEED HELP PLEASE: When I try to turn on my xbox one, it shuts down after a few seconds. First I thought that it wasn't connected properly but I checked and it was all ok. I have already tried disconnecting and...
  10. I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Xbox gold membership a few days ago for a year, and now i'm told I need to buy it ...: I bought another year worth of Xbox gold the other day and for a couple of days everything was fine. Except when I tried playing GTA V and it said my account didn't have permission to play online....