Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check
Discus and support Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am SO ENJOYING collecting and completing the Collections in this game, (yes there is a however) and I think I have half of the collections already.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExcessSinger128, Nov 22, 2016.
Thema:
Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check
Loading...
-
Need a "Complete" to show which collection is finished. TOO TIME CONSUMING Open/close to check - Similar Threads - Need Complete show
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
need help to sign into Outlook, Xbox pc, onedrive, Microsoft store. and a complete sign in...
in XBoX on Windowsneed help to sign into Outlook, Xbox pc, onedrive, Microsoft store. and a complete sign in...: Got hacked by some ****., it stole my Steam account, under 3 mins changed password, UN, phone #, Email and even dismantled my AUTHENTICATION APP.. it was nasty... but asap i changed my password on... -
My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install... -
Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help
in XBoX Rewards & SocialFriend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...