need #66 ford gt Lemans code

Discus and support need #66 ford gt Lemans code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got Xbox one and forza motorsport 6 but no Ford GT lemans car. how do I get the code for that DLC? 2e5d52b5-d2f9-4c3d-adb2-eef09147619f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mojo50, Apr 16, 2017.

  1. Mojo50
    Mojo50 Guest

    need #66 ford gt Lemans code


    Just got Xbox one and forza motorsport 6 but no Ford GT lemans car. how do I get the code for that DLC?

    :)
     
    Mojo50, Apr 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Rockytop46
    Rockytop46 Guest
    Code for Ford GT

    Have not rec'd code for GT Ford Lemans. Many players are using. When should I expect code?
     
    Rockytop46, Apr 16, 2017
    #2
  3. ThrillingD
    ThrillingD Guest
    Forza 6 Ford gt

    I never received my code for my 66 ford gt code
     
    ThrillingD, Apr 16, 2017
    #3
  4. need #66 ford gt Lemans code

    Hey there, Mojo!

    The
    Ford GT Le Mans
    car is currently only available for purchase at this time. There was a short time in 2016 that it was given out for free, however that promotional period has since ended.

    Let me know if you have any issues purchasing this, though! We'll want to work on getting that sorted out separately. need #66 ford gt Lemans code :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Apr 17, 2017
    #4
  5. Mojo50
    Mojo50 Guest
    where can i purchase it? I didn't see it in "find a car" in Forza 6
     
    Mojo50, Apr 17, 2017
    #5
  6. Hey, Mojo!

    You will have to purchase it first in the link I provided in my previous post. After that, you will be able to install the content on your console, and then should have it available in-game.

    Let me know if you continue to have issues with that, though!

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

    need #66 ford gt Lemans code

    where can i purchase it? I didn't see it in "find a car" in Forza 6
    Hey, Mojo!

    You will have to purchase it first in the link I provided in my previous post. After that, you will be able to install the content on your console, and then should have it available in-game.

    Let me know if you continue to have issues with that, though!

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

    need #66 ford gt Lemans code

    Hey there, Mojo!

    The
    Ford GT Le Mans
    car is currently only available for purchase at this time. There was a short time in 2016 that it was given out for free, however that promotional period has since ended.

    Let me know if you have any issues purchasing this, though! We'll want to work on getting that sorted out separately. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Mojo50 Win User

    need #66 ford gt Lemans code

    Hey there, Mojo!

    The
    Ford GT Le Mans
    car is currently only available for purchase at this time. There was a short time in 2016 that it was given out for free, however that promotional period has since ended.

    Let me know if you have any issues purchasing this, though! We'll want to work on getting that sorted out separately. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
    where can i purchase it? I didn't see it in "find a car" in Forza 6
  10. Miss Bijoux Win User

    I never received my code for the #66 Ford GT LeMans

    Hey there!

    I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live
    .

    Enjoy! :)
  11. Ilmaestro1989 Win User

    Forza Motorsport 6 - Not received Code for the #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans

    Just to clarify: I mean the FREE Code for the 2016 #66 Ford Racing GT le mans.

    Thanks for your help!
Thema:

need #66 ford gt Lemans code

Loading...
  1. need #66 ford gt Lemans code - Similar Threads - need #66 ford

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]