Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi

Discus and support Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi c68dc2d8-5d27-469d-a680-65ec3424807c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joistyx, Oct 22, 2014.

  1. Joistyx
    Joistyx Guest

    Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi


    Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi

    :)
     
    Joistyx, Oct 22, 2014
    #1
  2. oXBARNSEYXo
    oXBARNSEYXo Guest
    Raid vog

    Looking for 4 more people to do the vog raid lvl 27+ message me if ur intrested thanks deft xbarnseyx
     
    oXBARNSEYXo, Oct 22, 2014
    #2
  3. Last Minute VoG Before Game Restarts - Atheon part

    Looking for 4 people to do VoG with me and my friend on Xbox one. Lvl 28+ would be nice. It is on normal. YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING and a mic would be preferred. Shoot me a msg as fast as possible. I am a lvl 29 warlock
     
    C00KiExCRUMBS, Oct 22, 2014
    #3
  4. brandonmanRS
    brandonmanRS Guest

    Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi

    @I rUmbLe I, you fancy the hard raid?
     
    brandonmanRS, Oct 22, 2014
    #4
  5. brandonmanRS Win User

    Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi

    @I rUmbLe I, you fancy the hard raid?
  6. EVASIVECREEP Win User

    Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid

    im lvl 27 titan and have a mate as a lvl 27 hunter if you wanna do the VOG.
  7. GreenNinja0007 Win User

    Raid crew

    We need 4 more people for fresh run on VOG MSG GreenNinja07 or Spartan117GN for normal
  8. Missy D Win User

    27+lvl people for VOG

    U still need people cuz I have someone with me but can it be hard raid GT Miniimize
  9. SensualCoconut Win User

    I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

    i play on the 360 and am a lvl 27 hunter and would love to do vog and strikes with some people, looking for some new people to play with GT:xKITTYxSTOMPERx
Thema:

Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi

Loading...
  1. Need 4 people for Easy VoG lvl 27+ Xbox one. Msg: Numeral Joi - Similar Threads - Need Easy VoG

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...