Need 3rd player for PoE level 35

Discus and support Need 3rd player for PoE level 35 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need a 3rd player for level 35 PoE. Must be level 34 and hopefully has ghallarhorn. Message my gamertag: Zooby L e3580d24-9f12-4806-ae6c-dcb8744b7d2b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zooby Azura, Sep 4, 2015.

  1. Zooby Azura
    Zooby Azura Guest

    Need 3rd player for PoE level 35


    Need a 3rd player for level 35 PoE. Must be level 34 and hopefully has ghallarhorn. Message my gamertag: Zooby L

    :)
     
    Zooby Azura, Sep 4, 2015
    #1
  2. need help with the poe level 35

    need help with the poe level 35
     
    CaseClosed1513, Sep 4, 2015
    #2
  3. jesterpec
    jesterpec Guest
    Poe 35

    POE level 35, final boss,need one person, experienced players only please , message me, , on xbox one for invite
     
    jesterpec, Sep 4, 2015
    #3
  4. Zooby Azura
    Zooby Azura Guest

    Need 3rd player for PoE level 35

    Zooby Azura, Sep 5, 2015
    #4
  5. Zooby Azura Win User

    Need 3rd player for PoE level 35

    Nevermind, I'll just use www.destinylfg.com that I just found.
  6. DrxDot Win User

    Prison of elders 35

    I'm on the ending of Poe 35 and I need two good players. Join now to complete Poe 35.
  7. HBCxRenegade Win User

    Poe 35

    Im on round 4 of poe 35 add me im waiting on players now
  8. fretwork13 Win User

    Poe 35

    35 poe is the only thing in the game I haven't done. I need to do it as well
  9. BullishCascade7 Win User

    Poe 35 need one person

    Send message if you want to play
Thema:

Need 3rd player for PoE level 35

Loading...
  1. Need 3rd player for PoE level 35 - Similar Threads - Need 3rd player

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...
  9. Need feedback on 3rd party controllers.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need feedback on 3rd party controllers.: My 8th stock 360 controller has died so I decided to go 3rd party. I like the Razer Sabertooth but its a little pricey. Post your opinion and review of your 3rd party controller....
  10. my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person: My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic - when my kid joins the 3rd person party, his...