Need 3 for buried EE

Discus and support Need 3 for buried EE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to do the buried easter egg (richtofen side). Could use help please and please know how to do it. I forgot how to do it, but I have the video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SSMikeGesus, Jun 10, 2014.

  1. SSMikeGesus
    SSMikeGesus Guest

    Need 3 for buried EE


    Wanting to do the buried easter egg (richtofen side). Could use help please and please know how to do it. I forgot how to do it, but I have the video in front of me. If not tonight I will be on tomorrow day and night most likely as well.

    Message Here

    GT: G4ngSt3r Br33zy

    :)
     
    SSMikeGesus, Jun 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Female gamer, need zombies buddies.

    Hit me up...I play mostly tranzit, buried or MotD, but I'm down for anything...and i'm also looking for some help with the origins ee, it's the last one i need...thanx
     
    PsychoticRaptor, Jun 10, 2014
    #2
  3. ALL EASTER EGGS ON ZOMBIES

    I've seen several videos about the EE achievement on Buried (Mined Games). Many said if you have the EE from DIe Rise & Tranzit (which I do). That if you get this one, it will reset the EE from Die Rise and Tranzit and you have to earn them again. Does anyone
    know for sure if this is true?
     
    Kingpin051865, Jun 10, 2014
    #3
  4. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    high maintenance help

    I'd like to help you guys, but once you do the EEs for tranzit die rise or buried they can not be done again unless you have done all the EEs on the same side IE maxi or richtofen, then reset your progress with 3 other players in buried, I have done this
    once before but now I need to do tranzit again to reset it a 2nd time
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

    Buried Permanent Tombstone

    Depends on which EE you're doing. Tranzit while difficult can be done with two people. Die Rise and Buried you definitely need 4. MOTD I'm not sure. They introduced "Teamwork" /4 player EE's in Shangri-La back in the original BO and it's been the trend ever
    since.
  6. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Female gamer, need zombies buddies.

    Hit me up...I play mostly tranzit, buried or MotD, but I'm down for anything...and i'm also looking for some help with the origins ee, it's the last one i need...thanx
  7. TMo the Owl Win User

    Easter Eggs

    I'm also looking to do zombies easter eggs if you're still looking for players. Looking to do the Buried EE as that's the map I'm playing the most right now. I'll be online around 5 pm UK time.
  8. HeyDomoArigato Win User

    Zombies Help

    I still need to do the EE for tranzit, die rise, and motd Defy help me :3
Thema:

Need 3 for buried EE

Loading...
  1. Need 3 for buried EE - Similar Threads - Need buried

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]