Need 1-2 for FIST OF CROTA

Discus and support Need 1-2 for FIST OF CROTA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to find anyone, just wondering if anyone is down to play that and maybe the strikes or something! 9b147542-b795-4940-9deb-c0804c38ab73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kryptonite076, Dec 30, 2014.

  1. Need 1-2 for FIST OF CROTA


    I haven't been able to find anyone, just wondering if anyone is down to play that and maybe the strikes or something!

    :)
     
    Kryptonite076, Dec 30, 2014
    #1
  2. T19OSH
    T19OSH Guest
    Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

    Hi im looking for friends on destiny to do the fist of crota im level 30 so i need 5 more friends to help me to do it anyone willing to help me?
     
    T19OSH, Dec 30, 2014
    #2
  3. Denthevike
    Denthevike Guest
    Raids?

    We need 2 for crota normal
     
    Denthevike, Dec 30, 2014
    #3
  4. T19OSH Win User

    Looking for a clan! (Xbox One)

    Hey guys n girls im a level 30 on destiny and i need help to do crotas fist can any1 plz help me ?
  5. T19OSH Win User

    Looking for new xbox live friends so add me?

    Hi im looking for friends on destiny to do the fist of crota im level 30 so i need 5 more friends to help me to do it anyone willing to help me?
  6. Denthevike Win User

    Raids?

    We need 2 for crota normal
  7. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Help

    you need to do the crota raid and get raid gear that can be upgraged to lvl 32, you will either need 3 pieces of legendary raid gear or 1 piece of exotic gear and 2 pieces of legendary, either way will get you to lvl 32, if you need help with the crota
    raid hmu on the weekends or every night at midnight CST
  8. Amras14 Win User

    Fable 3 Legendary Weapons

    I only need 2 weapons if anyone is willing to give them to me. I need Avo’s Lamentation, and Sorrow’s Fist
Thema:

Need 1-2 for FIST OF CROTA

Loading...
  1. Need 1-2 for FIST OF CROTA - Similar Threads - Need FIST CROTA

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Fist of Crota, Crota checkpoint, need a team to run it with

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fist of Crota, Crota checkpoint, need a team to run it with: Crota checkpoint need 5 players, usual team not online, bored 21386430-afcd-49cb-9268-befb48a50c44