Nedd your help please :) I forgot y password of my gamertag

Discus and support Nedd your help please :) I forgot y password of my gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , im writing you from France nd i need your help. I dont speak very well english but in France we cant speak with a support Agent in French. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BubonPigeon6677, Jan 24, 2017.

  1. Nedd your help please :) I forgot y password of my gamertag


    Hello , im writing you from France nd i need your help. I dont speak very well english but in France we cant speak with a support Agent in French. I loose my password of my gamertag and the email adress which is connected with my gamertag was deleted.

    :)
     
    BubonPigeon6677, Jan 24, 2017
    #1
  2. Forgot email and password for gamertag

    I forgot my Microsoft email and password linked to my gamertag an also forgot my gamertag password! I don't have the same phone number or email! Please help
     
    Timmytwotimes19, Jan 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Used gmail for windows live id account but forgot password .Need help

    Hi ive forgot my password for my gamertag can any1 help me please! my gamertag is speedyw3
     
    WilfulMicrobe14, Jan 24, 2017
    #3
  4. WilfulMicrobe14 Win User

    Used gmail for windows live id account but forgot password .Need help

    Hi ive forgot my password for my gamertag can any1 help me please! my gamertag is speedyw3
  5. WilfulMicrobe14 Win User

    Help me please!!

    Hi i got on my xbox today, and to play xbox live it comes up with a message saying to type your gamertags password in and i have forgotting it this is my gamertag and please help me by mabe telling me what the password is Thankyou for your time. GT speedyw3
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

    Used gmail for windows live id account but forgot password .Need help

    [quote user="WilfulMicrobe14"]

    Hi ive forgot my password for my gamertag can any1 help me please! my gamertag is speedyw3

    [/quote]

    You'll want to follow the instructions
    here
    .

    Good luck!
  7. AzMo999 Win User

    I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved]

    There's no option to call someone to reset a password, and I've already tried the automated bot help option.

    Thanks for your time though.
  8. Georges C. Win User

    I forgot my password! PLEASE help! [Not Solved]

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello AzMo999, the best way to get help with your question would be by logging into xbox service.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us?index...
Thema:

Nedd your help please :) I forgot y password of my gamertag

Loading...
  1. Nedd your help please :) I forgot y password of my gamertag - Similar Threads - Nedd help please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  10. HELLO I NEDD HELP

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELLO I NEDD HELP: XBOS-310-B8E6EC01-E6D5-48C9-8BF8-OD95D95D9E67005. ac1d9c4f-2805-4654-bf84-a594c6a17830