Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

Discus and support Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TallishAmoeba47, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть.

[Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs.
    There is money on the card.
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game... [​IMG]

Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game... [​IMG]

:)

TallishAmoeba47, Mar 18, 2020
  2. choppyseize Win User

Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game Dead rising 2 Case zero

Hello

I would also check to confirm the game is available in your region. Some backwards compatible titles are only available in specific regions.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game Dead rising 2 Case zero

Hello Tallish,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing issues with making a purchase for Dead Rising 2 Case Zero. We suggest trying to use a different browser if possible. If the results are the same on a different browser,
    try using a different device, or the Xbox itself to make the purchase.

Please, let us know the results!
  4. ДенисМукие Win User

Не получается купить игру [Translation - I can not buy a game]

Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the forums. In regard to the changes being made in the Russian region concerning Xbox and account currency, due to evolving business practices, products will priced in US dollars henceforth. As any
    Microsoft account credit purchased in Rubles is left as a balance on your account, the balances would be in Rubles and this cannot be used to purchase products priced in US dollars.

As such, the balances that are left in your account will be converted over to US dollars as Xbox One games will now display the same US dollars price as the US store and allow you to purchase Xbox One games and Windows apps & games. If you have
    a balance in Rubles, then it may be used to purchase products priced in Rubles, mainly Windows 10 apps and games. This will also have an effect on the purchase of games from the 360 Marketplace, which will remain in Rubles while we update the 360 titles to
    US dollars. For now, purchases of these titles can be made at this time if they are listed in Rubles and are on an Xbox 360 console.

Many of you who have subscriptions may be wondering how these changes will have an effect on them and this is understandable. Existing subscriptions will continue to work until they expire and if you have auto-renewal turned on, then it will
    renew under your same payment terms as originally purchased. This means they will continue to be billed on their normal renewal schedule in Rubles. If your subscription expires, or is expired, then you must purchase a new subscription from a local retailer.

We thank youfor your patience and understanding as we work to streamline your purchases at this time. Our apologies for any inconveniences as a result and we hope that this makes things
    easier for you in the long run.

Thanksagain and happy gaming!
    I am extremely indignant at such a bad attitude on your part, and in particular, Microsoft to me as a client, which I have been for many years. I’m not interested in buying games for Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I’m only interested in buying digital copies of
    games for Xbox One, in fact, it was for this reason that I replenished my game balance with prepaid cards. And now, as a result of the actions of the Microsoft policy, I have lost the opportunity to buy digital copies of games for Xbox One and that means I
    lost my money !!! way inflicted many both material and moral damage, and I will not leave it so easy. My appeal to you as Microsoft support is that you help me in this matter by giving the balance on your balance to use to buy digital copies of games specifically
    for Xbox One! Once again, I’m not interested in buying other content! If this situation is not positively resolved in my direction as a Microsoft client, then I will be forced to report this situation to my friends, colleagues, relatives, and also to notify
    my but more people through social networks. So that people know how Microsoft really does not do well with its customers and that problems are not solved by Microsoft support service in favor of their customers. What then is not worth buying Microsoft products.
    I will also tell about this situations to my familiar bloggers, and in the end, I will completely stop using my Xbox One X gaming platform, as well as any other Microsoft products!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for coming to the forums. In regard to the changes being made in the Russian region concerning Xbox and account currency, due to evolving business practices, products will priced in US dollars henceforth. As any
    Microsoft account credit purchased in Rubles is left as a balance on your account, the balances would be in Rubles and this cannot be used to purchase products priced in US dollars.

As such, the balances that are left in your account will be converted over to US dollars as Xbox One games will now display the same US dollars price as the US store and allow you to purchase Xbox One games and Windows apps & games. If you have
    a balance in Rubles, then it may be used to purchase products priced in Rubles, mainly Windows 10 apps and games. This will also have an effect on the purchase of games from the 360 Marketplace, which will remain in Rubles while we update the 360 titles to
    US dollars. For now, purchases of these titles can be made at this time if they are listed in Rubles and are on an Xbox 360 console.

Many of you who have subscriptions may be wondering how these changes will have an effect on them and this is understandable. Existing subscriptions will continue to work until they expire and if you have auto-renewal turned on, then it will
    renew under your same payment terms as originally purchased. This means they will continue to be billed on their normal renewal schedule in Rubles. If your subscription expires, or is expired, then you must purchase a new subscription from a local retailer.

We thank youfor your patience and understanding as we work to streamline your purchases at this time. Our apologies for any inconveniences as a result and we hope that this makes things
    easier for you in the long run.

Thanksagain and happy gaming!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Have you changed the region on your console? If you have done that it could change the payment method.

If you haven't then try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in
    and restart the console.
Thema:

Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

1. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game... - Similar Threads - Не получается купить

2. Не можу змінити всій тег ! / I can't change my Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не можу змінити всій тег ! / I can't change my Tag: Заходу на офіційний сайт xbox але воно перекидає мене на російський сайт , але я живу в Україні . Я зайшов на англомовний сайт що до тегу але всеодно перекидає на російський сайт . Допоможіть...
  3. Не получается установить игру Sea of Thieves на ПК через Microsoft Store и Xbox app [It is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается установить игру Sea of Thieves на ПК через Microsoft Store и Xbox app [It is...: Здравствуйте, я нахожусь в оссии, проблема с установкой игры Sea of Thieves. Устанавливал много игр все работали кроме неё, я пытаюсь её установить но после установки примерно 10% у меня...
  4. Не получается установить игры xbox pass, а так же авторизоватья в нём. [It is not possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Не получается установить игры xbox pass, а так же авторизоватья в нём. [It is not possible...: Добрый вечер! После перехода на windows 11 не получилось установить игры из xbox pass, в менеджере загрузок сообщается о вечной подготовке. После этого я вышел из учётной записи, но так и не смог...
  5. Не получается зайти в Xbox live. "Не удается найти указанный файл."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается зайти в Xbox live. "Не удается найти указанный файл.": Нашёл только одно решение, нужно было ввести в powershell Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage Но оно не помогло. [img] d159393c-9b27-41be-ad82-6d423a286a20
  6. Не получается добавить способ оплаты

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не получается добавить способ оплаты: [img] [img] Не удается добавить банковскую карту для способа оплаты xbox, пробовал две карты сбербанк(visa) и втб(mastercard) звонил в банки, говорят что карты нормальные никаких лимитов нет,...
  7. Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить дополнения к игре (Can't buy add-ons to the game): Здравствуйте, у меня такой вопрос. Когда я хочу купить дополнения к игре, мне просит ввести способ оплаты, когда я ввожу способ оплаты, то после этого мне пишет: Банк не смог авторизовать этот...
  8. Не получается купить игру [Translation - I can not buy a game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не получается купить игру [Translation - I can not buy a game]: У меня есть на балансе счет в рублях(пополнял с помощью карт предоплаты) а теперь цена в долларах и мой способ оплаты недоступен.Что делать в этой ситуации? ------------- [Mod Translation - I...
  9. Не получается привязать карту виза, а за привязку деньги снимают??????????[I can not bind a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не получается привязать карту виза, а за привязку деньги снимают??????????[I can not bind a...: Добрый день, раз шесть пытался привязать карту Виза и оплатить ей не получается, а деньги снимают, но при этом пишут Выбранный способ оплаты не работает. Для получения более подробной информации...
  10. Не получается связаться с тех. поддержкой из-за ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не получается связаться с тех. поддержкой из-за ...: Добрый день, подскажите пожалуйста, не удается попасть в чат с тех. поддержкой из-за того, что в поля имя и фамилия отображаются как "??????". Переименование учетной записи на англ. язык...