Nba2k23

Discus and support Nba2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing Rec on NBA2k23 around the end of the first quarter my xbox turns off. When booted back up it says it has to do with ventilation. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ixander_8, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Ixander_8
    Ixander_8 Guest

Nba2k23

When playing Rec on NBA2k23 around the end of the first quarter my xbox turns off. When booted back up it says it has to do with ventilation. I know this is false cause my xbox is not blocked on any sides. I was wondering if anyone knows a fix cause i spent a lot of money on this game and want to finish a game of rec.

:)

Ixander_8, Sep 19, 2022
  2. TazzEnforcer Win User

Nba2k23

If the release date is September 9, then why are people playing the game September 8 and they are not developers???
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nba2k23

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IXANDER_8

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:
    Is this happening only with NBA2K23?
    Is this happening only when you play this game mode?
    Did you tried reinstalling the game to see if that helps? Or if you don't have the console connected directly to the wall. Please connect it and give it a new try

Or what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Nba2k23

You'll find the launch time at the bottom of the store page, but it's not available until September 9
  5. The Lumpy Win User

When playing NBA2K23 and trying to play against other players it says "Choose the plan that is right for you" instead of joining

Confirmed it happens with NBA2K23 and Minecraft.

Also confirmed it is not account specific. It is happening to multiple secondary accounts on my home console.
  6. Jenn M 24 Win User

It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

my son can play all the games online but this particular NBA2K23. So he has the correct permissions and still wont let him.
Thema:

Nba2k23

1. Nba2k23 - Similar Threads - Nba2k23

2. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  3. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  4. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  5. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: Hello, really weird issue happening to my controller. I'm using a brand new Xbox controller on my PC to play NBA2K23 . I was using an older Xbox one controller ever since I bought the game in...
  6. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: When I logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot use my joy sticks at all in...
  7. NBA2K23 won't let us make account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 won't let us make account: My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my player account. We have tried loads of trouble...
  8. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  9. NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...: So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works. After I did the offline update it worked for about 10...
  10. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...: My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine 0b4091f4-8632-4c58-85e4-cd0af99200e3