NBA2K23 won't let us make account

Discus and support NBA2K23 won't let us make account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suzanne Conway, Feb 19, 2023.

1. NBA2K23 won't let us make account

My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my player account.

We have tried loads of trouble shooting but nothing worked any suggestions

Thanks

:)

Suzanne Conway, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Suzanne Conway Win User

Thanks Ron

I have all that done but still won't let him set up account

But thank you for your Reply

Suzanne
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Suzanne. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the options You can create and join clubs and You can join multiplayer games are allowed.
  4. The Lumpy Win User

When playing NBA2K23 and trying to play against other players it says "Choose the plan that is right for you" instead of joining

Confirmed it happens with NBA2K23 and Minecraft.

Also confirmed it is not account specific. It is happening to multiple secondary accounts on my home console.
  5. Jenn M 24 Win User

It won't let me create a myplayer account on 2k23

my son can play all the games online but this particular NBA2K23. So he has the correct permissions and still wont let him.
  6. TazzEnforcer Win User

Nba2k23

If the release date is September 9, then why are people playing the game September 8 and they are not developers???
Thema:

1. NBA2K23 won't let us make account - Similar Threads - NBA2K23 won't let

2. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  3. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  4. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  5. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: Hello, really weird issue happening to my controller. I'm using a brand new Xbox controller on my PC to play NBA2K23 . I was using an older Xbox one controller ever since I bought the game in...
  6. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: When I logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot use my joy sticks at all in...
  7. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  8. NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...: So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works. After I did the offline update it worked for about 10...
  9. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...: My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine 0b4091f4-8632-4c58-85e4-cd0af99200e3
  10. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...: Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?...