(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

Discus and support (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am wondering if I have to restart all of my progress to my Xbox series X as I bought the Micheal Jordan, edition for my Xbox one. And now I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoodedLyric9 ., Oct 25, 2022.

1. (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

So I am wondering if I have to restart all of my progress to my Xbox series X as I bought the Micheal Jordan, edition for my Xbox one. And now I got the series X and I Installed the version for the series X. But I just want to know if it's possible I can transfer all of my things from the box one to the series x?

:)

WoodedLyric9 ., Oct 25, 2022
  2. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, according to 2k support:

“NBA 2K23 will feature MyTEAM Cross-Progression and a Shared VC Wallet within the same console family (Xbox One <> Xbox Series X|S). MyTEAM Cross-Progression enables all MyTEAM Points, Tokens, cards and progress to be shared across both versions of NBA 2K23 on generations of consoles in the same console family. Similarly, the Shared VC Wallet means any earned or purchased VC is accessible across generations of consoles in the same console family.”

For your reference and additional information you can check this link: https://nba.2k.com/2k23/faq/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Navo117 Win User

Same but I have Xbox series x
  5. Wes Walker1 Win User

I need help with this as well. If you find out how please lmk
  6. Keaton Ward Win User

Nba 2k23

I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
Thema:

1. (NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x? - Similar Threads - NBA2K23 possible transfer

2. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  3. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  4. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  5. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: Hello, really weird issue happening to my controller. I'm using a brand new Xbox controller on my PC to play NBA2K23 . I was using an older Xbox one controller ever since I bought the game in...
  6. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: When I logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot use my joy sticks at all in...
  7. NBA2K23 won't let us make account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 won't let us make account: My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my player account. We have tried loads of trouble...
  8. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  9. NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...: So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works. After I did the offline update it worked for about 10...
  10. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...: My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine 0b4091f4-8632-4c58-85e4-cd0af99200e3