NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

Discus and support NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works. After I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonYu414, Jan 8, 2023.

1. JasonYu414
    JasonYu414 Guest

NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th...

So, I've done all the clear cache, reinstall, even factory reset my console, had an offline update of my console and still nothing works.

After I did the offline update it worked for about 10 mins before it crashed again and thats when I decided to factory reset my console. Now the game loads to the main menu of 2k23 but then it crashes as soon as I get to the main menu, can't click any buttons and even turning the console off is from muscle memory as the turn off console page don't even show up when I long press the xbox button on the controller.

I've reached out to 2k and microsoft but they don't seem to have an answer. Microsoft said they'd give me a call back after I've done the offline update but the call never came. Could somebody please help NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th... :(

Thank you in advance

:)

JasonYu414, Jan 8, 2023
  2. PlushRelic Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.
    Hello, I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas my console has been fine no crashing i would recommend you get one if you haven't already. Also issues that have been happening with series x/s Microsoft are working on them but mostly the issues are on the units that were on sale on the launch date.
  3. Cameron King3 Win User

MW3 constant crashing

It crashes on me no matter what console I'm on I'm so sick of app crashing on me every 30 minutes i use xbox series s series x and pc and still does same thing app crashes and I have to start it back up
  4. TischKlub980 Win User

Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

On my Series S its crashing too. Often when cruising thru the world.
  5. MW_ZED Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

I've been having the same problem since I started replaying on my xbox one s last year. I've tried every rest, cache clearing, delete the whole game and reinstall, and no matter what happens the second I walk into Boston by Goodneighbor, Boom crash. Unless I hear a solution here, I've pretty much given up playing one of my favorite games on my xbox.
  6. zico291 Win User

Games for Gold December

Next two games are:

Gears Of War: 1st December

Shoot Many Robots: 16th December

Time to party like its 2006.
Thema:

1. NBA2K23 crashing on start up on my xbox series S, its been happening since december 16th... - Similar Threads - NBA2K23 crashing start

2. I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Nba2k23 and can’t play mycarer: I keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? Playing on Xbox series s ***...
  3. Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !: keep getting a “we are preparing to launch a NEW Season of NBA 2k23! Check back later” message. Does this mean I cant create myplayer? How long does this take? I’m play on Xbox series s My...
  4. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  5. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: Hello, really weird issue happening to my controller. I'm using a brand new Xbox controller on my PC to play NBA2K23 . I was using an older Xbox one controller ever since I bought the game in...
  6. Controller not working on NBA2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on NBA2k23: When I logged into the game, I realized my button mapping was wrong. My controller, as well as other controllers, work just fine on other games. For example, I cannot use my joy sticks at all in...
  7. NBA2K23 won't let us make account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 won't let us make account: My son bought nba2k23 online and downloaded it but it didn't give option to make account and now saying we don't meet the requirements to have my player account. We have tried loads of trouble...
  8. NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K23 not allowing me to play MyCareer: Just bought NBA2K23 and it’s not allowing me to play career mode ? Restarted Xbox , uninstalled and reinstalled still getting the same message and not being able to play...
  9. My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is...: My nba2k23 game audio doesn’t work but all other sounds work. Menu doesn’t work while 2k is running otherwise it works fine 0b4091f4-8632-4c58-85e4-cd0af99200e3
  10. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...: Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?...