NBA2k18

Discus and support NBA2k18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update. abaef2a7-8ee5-4cfc-a519-e0954f3e1d2d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshmanRother, Mar 14, 2020.

1. AshmanRother
    AshmanRother Guest

NBA2k18

I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update.

:)

AshmanRother, Mar 14, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

NBA2K18

Sorry to hear it. Try the steps listed at this link https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547-Missing-your-MyPlayer-in-NBA2K18-
  3. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

NBA2k18

Hi AshmanRother,

When you say it wont update, do you mean the game file on your Xbox or in-game?

If it won’t update on your Xbox console, do you see any error messages/codes? if so, can you share as it gives an idea of what could be causing this. You could try deleting the game from your Xbox One, Power
    cycle/reset your console
    and the reinstall to see if that helps.

If your game wont update whilst you are in game then this could be a bug with the game.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

NBA2k18

Hey there AshmanRother,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to hopefully get your career on in 2k. I can totally understand how concerning this kind of issue would be but hopefully we can point you in the right direction for resolution. If you are having problems
    updating your game, I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support pages entitled Troubleshoot
    game or app installation problems on Xbox One

When you get the chance, give that page a once over, the steps there a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. dIAMONDSSHINE85 Win User

NBA2K18

HI Iam having issue with the my career. mode freezing. i am stuck in the three point contest i have done everyer thing i can do
Thema:

NBA2k18

1. NBA2k18 - Similar Threads - NBA2k18

2. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game: I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says: ”you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To...
  3. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  4. NBA2k18 will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 will not launch: When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam,...
  5. Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???: Hello, everytime I want to start NBA2K18 on my Xbox One X since 1.1.2018 it got me an Error Message that sound like "There Something Wrong with your Savegame" (I play in German, but I says...
  6. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: My new NBA2k18 was working just fine, But suddenly when a player is running or tries to run with the ball , the game looks like is in a slow motion mode. Only when running ! all other options in...
  7. NBA2K18 - Failed download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K18 - Failed download: Hello, Yesterday, I bought the NBA2K18 game via the purchase on demand from the Xbox 360. Only, as soon as I launch the download it generates me a file of 40k instead of 7.5Go. I tried to...
  8. nba2k18 basic and legend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k18 basic and legend: i currently have nba 2k18 basic edition and had recently bought legend edition. how do i install legend edition? 37ac7020-5f03-412f-8e6f-36aeed161c4c
  9. NBA2k18 360 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 360 Update: Hello - I ordered the NBA2k18 prior to the updates. I was told it would update once it was put In the console. It has not updated - how do I get the current rosters?...
  10. Refund on nba2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on nba2k18: hi Xbox I was wondering if I’d be able to get a refund on a game I bought? Nba2k18 eb43419e-14e7-4f0e-b3fd-a0819a2a157b