NBA2K18 Pre-order bonus not appearing to install

Discus and support NBA2K18 Pre-order bonus not appearing to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed the code for my pre-oder bonus on the desktop site. Strangely I can't download to my Xbox. When I click install on the site, it shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noozles, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Noozles
    Noozles Guest

I redeemed the code for my pre-oder bonus on the desktop site. Strangely I can't download to my Xbox. When I click install on the site, it shows the code which has clearly been used (by me).

On the Xbox, there is no additional content if I go into manage game.

Any one got any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Noozles, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Noozles
    Noozles Guest

I redeemed the code for my pre-oder bonus on the desktop site. Strangely I can't download to my Xbox. When I click install on the site, it shows the code which has clearly been used (by me).

On the Xbox, there is no additional content if I go into manage game.

Any one got any ideas?

Thanks

Noozles, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Surge0985
    Surge0985 Guest
    deluxe items not availale

Not working for me either, I bought standard pre-order edition, downloaded and re-installed bonus content but still not appearing on the desk in tempest.

Surge0985, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Surge0985 Win User

deluxe items not availale

Not working for me either, I bought standard pre-order edition, downloaded and re-installed bonus content but still not appearing on the desk in tempest.
  5. Veroku Chan Win User

Anyone else having a hard time pre-loading their download code for their Guardians Limited Collectors edition?

To clarify, the REQ pack, and the fall of reach did download and install for me. The digital pre-order bonus did not. As I understand it, this is the armor and weapon skin advertised as a pre-order bonus with many retailers.
  6. Revan Seiei Win User

Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I have a similar issue as well. I pre-ordered the Saints Row IV: Re-elected edition and Gat outta Hell bundle, the two games as well as the pre-order bonus dlc all downloaded and installed just fine. But I accidentally deleted the Plague of Frogs and Devil's
    Worship packs, and now I can't re-install them because they appear to be missing from the store.
  7. Batman911 Win User

Where is my pre-order bonus?

If you have pre-ordered on the console,

Go to My Games & Apps

Highlight GTA V

Press Start Button & Click on Manage Game

Now you should see pre-order bonus ready to install. If it is already installed try and uninstall and reinstall.

Please note that if you are Game Sharing with another console and you never the purchase on your account the pre-order bonus may not work on your account as i think the preorder bonus is locked to the purchase profile only.
  8. COLEWARREN1 Win User

Pre order not showing up

It just says pre ordered but on my xbox it isnt in my games and apps ready to pre install. I have got the pre order bonus installed though as when i was on the store it said "manage you own this" and when i clicked that it was there to install but the main game isn't.
Thema:

1. NBA2K18 Pre-order bonus not appearing to install - Similar Threads - NBA2K18 Pre order

2. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update. abaef2a7-8ee5-4cfc-a519-e0954f3e1d2d
  3. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game: I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says: ”you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To...
  4. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  5. NBA2k18 will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 will not launch: When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam,...
  6. Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???: Hello, everytime I want to start NBA2K18 on my Xbox One X since 1.1.2018 it got me an Error Message that sound like "There Something Wrong with your Savegame" (I play in German, but I says...
  7. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: My new NBA2k18 was working just fine, But suddenly when a player is running or tries to run with the ball , the game looks like is in a slow motion mode. Only when running ! all other options in...
  8. NBA2K18 - Failed download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K18 - Failed download: Hello, Yesterday, I bought the NBA2K18 game via the purchase on demand from the Xbox 360. Only, as soon as I launch the download it generates me a file of 40k instead of 7.5Go. I tried to...
  9. nba2k18 basic and legend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k18 basic and legend: i currently have nba 2k18 basic edition and had recently bought legend edition. how do i install legend edition? 37ac7020-5f03-412f-8e6f-36aeed161c4c
  10. NBA2K18 Pre-order bonus not appearing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K18 Pre-order bonus not appearing to install: I redeemed the code for my pre-oder bonus on the desktop site. Strangely I can't download to my Xbox. When I click install on the site, it shows the code which has clearly been used (by me). On...