NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

Discus and support NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says: ”you cannot see content other people make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B4E Ddoggie2008, Sep 28, 2019.

1. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game

I am trying to play this game, i choose My Career and it normally works. Now im getting a message that says:

”you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. To change this, customise your Xbox live privacy settings in Settings.

ive looked at the settings and they all look ok.

can you please offer advice as to how to fix this?

:)

B4E Ddoggie2008, Sep 28, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if the Allow User created content option is enabled at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

If your account is controlled via a parental account then they will be able to change these settings where needed.

When changes are made then you may have to sign out and sign back in again on the console.

If that does not help then you can also try the following

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

Let us know the results
  3. 2k23 Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Hi Josef,

I’m having a similar issue where my career in seemingly vanished. I’m on Xbox One and just tried restarting game can’t get in with 2k support cuz it won’t let me sign up for account
  4. KimJongIllah21 Win User

NBA2K18

hey I’m having the same issue. I can open my career mode but once I start a game it freezes up on me and I can’t hear any sound. Can someone please help or update us on the issue.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can’t play my career on nba2k23 !

Hello Tild how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

This occurs when there is a season update going on in the game so I suggest you try logging back in later to see if you can access the game.

If the error persists, you need to contact NBA 2k23 game support.

https://support.2k.com/hc/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  6. onyxishere Win User

NBA2K18

Sorry to hear it. Try the steps listed at this link https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547-Missing-your-MyPlayer-in-NBA2K18-
Thema:

1. NBA2K18 - my career - can’t get into game - Similar Threads - NBA2K18 career can’t

2. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: I cannot play my career or my league as it will not update. abaef2a7-8ee5-4cfc-a519-e0954f3e1d2d
  3. Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upgrade NBA2K18 player to level 91: We’re playing NBA2k18 on an Xbox-One. My son has been playing for a while, making enough progress to be upgrading his My Career player all the way to overall 90. Each time, he’s done this by hit...
  4. NBA2k18 will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 will not launch: When I click on the NBA2k18 logo to start the game, it looks like it is starting to load but then brings me back to my home screen. The game will not launch. I am not running this through Steam,...
  5. Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X and NBA2K18 - The Game won't start ???: Hello, everytime I want to start NBA2K18 on my Xbox One X since 1.1.2018 it got me an Error Message that sound like "There Something Wrong with your Savegame" (I play in German, but I says...
  6. NBA2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18: My new NBA2k18 was working just fine, But suddenly when a player is running or tries to run with the ball , the game looks like is in a slow motion mode. Only when running ! all other options in...
  7. NBA2K18 - Failed download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K18 - Failed download: Hello, Yesterday, I bought the NBA2K18 game via the purchase on demand from the Xbox 360. Only, as soon as I launch the download it generates me a file of 40k instead of 7.5Go. I tried to...
  8. nba2k18 basic and legend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba2k18 basic and legend: i currently have nba 2k18 basic edition and had recently bought legend edition. how do i install legend edition? 37ac7020-5f03-412f-8e6f-36aeed161c4c
  9. NBA2k18 360 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2k18 360 Update: Hello - I ordered the NBA2k18 prior to the updates. I was told it would update once it was put In the console. It has not updated - how do I get the current rosters?...
  10. Refund on nba2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on nba2k18: hi Xbox I was wondering if I’d be able to get a refund on a game I bought? Nba2k18 eb43419e-14e7-4f0e-b3fd-a0819a2a157b